SureCall Contact Centers Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Stressful
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 May 2018
The pay on top of the work load isn't really worth it. The call center atmosphere is stressful and the support is not where it needs to be for the type of calls the center takes.
Pros
Gym on location
Cons
No support
Official response from SureCall Contact Centers
2 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

SureCall's most valuable asset is our team and we are sorry to hear that your experience within SureCall was anything else. We encourage your input to assist in understanding how we can improve for the future.

Please do not hesitate to send your feedback directly to info@surecallcc.com as your feedback is important to us!

Don't believe the positive reviews
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 April 2018
Horrible place to work. Horribly under staffed yet they continue to bring in more and more work for their agents to do. Do you get any kind of bonus for taking on the additional work? Never. Very little support, limited washroom availability, and you have to fight to get your breaks. I would not ever apply to work for them again.

Also take a look at when all the positive reviews came up. Within days of each other. The reason? Management sent a email out telling employees to leave a positive review due to the ratings being so low (I have the email still). DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE BEING FED! I've had lots of jobs, but not one as shady as SureCall!
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Everything else
Official response from SureCall Contact Centers
2 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

This is the place to work!
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 March 2018
It's been a little over a year since I've been working at Surecall and I have nothing but amazing feedback for them.

There is always something new to learn and always fun wherever I go. There never is a dully moment with my friends and family within the Surecall Family.

The best part of this place is the people and work culture. They are go above and beyond to welcome you as part of the family and really listen to your wants and needs as an employee. They also really do put their values first and always prioritize us agents; as the front line for this company I always value their support.

The hardest part about this job is sometimes scheduling is a little hectic due to it been a 24 hour contact center but it's nothing that management will not work together with you to compromise the best possible schedule that works for the agent and the company.

I am still employed with Surecall and hope to have more years with them.
Pros
People, Work Cultures, Company Values, Management Support, Agent Acknowledgement, Employee Appreciation
Cons
Scheduling
Best Job Ever!!
Remote Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NS21 March 2018
Have to say this is the best job i've ever had. They have competitive pay, benefits in just 3 months, paid breaks and lunches, they thank you for your commitment and dedication and they actually care about you as an employee, you are not just a number! I plan on retiring with surecall and that's many years ahead of me :)
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Paid lunches and breaks, They care about you!
Best Job I've Ever Had
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 March 2018
So I have been employed with SureCall for a little over three years now. So far it has been the best job I've ever had. A typical day consists of taking numerous calls for a variety of different companies. It is never the same work day twice. Every day brings different calls and it's own set of challenges.

The staff are amazing. I haven't met them in-person, as I work remotely from another province, but they are easy to approach and always willing to help.

The toughest part of the job for me? Well I guess it would be sheer volume of calls we get sometimes. It can certainly be challenging at times but it's nothing that we cannot handle as a team. In contrast I think the best part of the job is the people. When I say that I don't just mean my coworkers but also our clients and the people who call in for help. It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I'm able to solve a callers problem and leave the call with a smile on my face :)

Overall I love my job, even at the difficult points, because I know that I have everyone there backing me up. We are not just a company, we are a family :)
Pros
Chances for advancement, the people, working from home
Cons
Not many weekends off lol
Fun place to work with awesome coworkers
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 March 2018
Surecall is a dynamic company with friendly people. As an agent at Surecall I find it really easy to work in the company as everyone is ready to help at anytime.
The managers and team leaders are really approachable and outgoing. It is a diverse company with great cultural values.