SureCall Contact Centers Employee Reviews for Agent

Not managed well
Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary27 March 2018
They big brother their employees and mistreat them. They do not treat you with respect or appreciate work ethic or commitment. . Availability is often not accommodated. They will change the schedule last minute, give you no notice and expect you to show up. Management will not respond to your emails if you have a concern. Hardest part is handling rude customers and rude superiors with no support or help. Team leads/managers do not assist when help is needed but expect you to fix it anyways. Promises of advancement and raises with no follow through once training has been completed, you will be expected to do the extra work without the extra compensation. Not a good work environment.
Pros
Good pay, paid breaks, possibility to work from home
Cons
breaks are constantly missed, scheduling needs improvement, poor treatment from management
Official response from SureCall Contact Centers
2 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

SureCall's most valuable asset is our team and we are sorry to hear that your experience within SureCall was anything else. We encourage your input to assist in understanding how we can improve for the future.

Please do not hesitate to send your feedback directly to info@surecallcc.com as your feedback is important to us!

Nice place to work at.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2018
Good hours, good co-workers, good management. Fun place to work at. Great job to improve social/ speaking skills and to learn a lot of information....
Pros
Office job, Paid breaks, positive environment. Can work from home if you live very far from office.