SureCall Contact Centers

SureCall Contact Centers Employee Reviews

Canada29 reviews
Surecall is a great place to work during the honeymoon period. After this is over it is very cut throat. Job demands and expectations are extremely high. Expect to be overworked and understaffed to the point where you are unable to provide the service you want to give to your clients. If you under perform you will be let go with no notice. If you can last a year it will be good work experience. Make it there and you can do any job.
Team was nice. Management was good as well. Breaks were paid. You got what you worked for. No app to see how many hours you worked and were paid for. Overall not a bad starting job.
This is my second time working at SureCall. The reason I had left in my previous role was to pursue a new career and grow my knowledge within a different area entirely. After two years, I returned to work within a new position.

The culture and people at SureCall are great to work with. The leadership team is supportive and helps in any way that is needed. I came back to SureCall for that reason. The ongoing mentorship for both personal and professional growth is unlike any other company I have worked at. The culture is undeniable and is noticeable when you come to the office. The work that is done to better the community is a bonus!

We get two weeks of paid vacation, flex days, and benefits are just some of the perks of SureCall. We also have a 15-minute massage every other Wednesday, and they have a gym on-site.

I would recommend SureCall to anyone who is looking to build a career. I came back after two years and enjoy it every day!
Good, flexible job. Although the advancements and raises promised at the beginning are never followed through. You are given "promotions" or more stressful tasks but does not come with pay raise.
Thank you for your feedback!

SureCall's most valuable asset is our team and we are sorry to hear that your experience within SureCall was anything else. The pay structure is based on the performance and quality of the work that is completed. Our SureCall Career Accelerator open's up the communication of the pay structure which does outline pay increase with the job movement. We encourage your input to assist in understanding how we can improve for the future.

Please do not hesitate to send your feedback directly to info@surecallcc.com as your feedback is important to us!
This is the worst company I have ever worked for no respect for the employees and no flexibility asking for Saturday off once in a while my request always rejected
Thank you for your feedback!

SureCall's most valuable asset is our team and we are sorry to hear that your experience within SureCall was anything else. Scheduling is based on volume and others who may be on vacation and we accommodate as best we can, whenever we can.

I have been employed with SureCall for more than a year now. For me it was the perfect fit:

1.Competitive salary and decent benefits

2. Amazing training and professional growth

3. Managers that actually care ❤️

4. Outstanding culture and positive atmosphere
Thank you for your feedback!

We love to get happy comments and thank you for your continued work within SureCall!
After reading all the reviews, Please keep in mind that surecall is a Contact Center and like all contact centers, None are perfect. As a present Surecall employee who wasn't asked to write a review, I will put an honest review up for those looking to apply.

Is Surecall a good company: One of the best

Of course it has some improvements to achieve still and I will mention some below, they do care for their employees but they need to achieve being fair with each individual. When it comes to Salaries/Wages, Make sure you get hired at the right time because a couple months down the road, they will advertise the same position at a higher salary. They'll tell you it's because it's a higher group with bigger responsibilities however, when they train in house agents on bigger accounts, they don't offer them the relevant wages to go with it. I have to say this is the biggest issue that needs to be addressed.

We get Paid breaks, Paid Vacation, 5 Flex days a year, and the support is there when you need it. I would definitely recommend Surecall Contact Centers to any friends who were looking for a good customer service job.
Pros
Paid Breaks, Paid Vacation, Employee outings, Support.
Cons
Salary unfairness. (this is a big one)
27 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback!

We appreciate all the work you do every day. We would also like to thank you for your honest feedback that will be taken into consideration.

We are happy to read your comments with thoughts on the company.

Thank you for your continued work and dedication!
I was an employee at Surecall Contact Centres for around 11 months. In the beginning, i worked with roadside assistance, but after around 8 or 9 months of the running of that particular area, a commotion of things happened, and the contract ended up falling through. Some of us were offered new positions, and some of us were not. The issue was that, when they handed us our termination letters, they said that it was because of the company regrouping to the states, but in reality it was going back to the old call center that they originated from. That should have been the biggest red flag for me, but unfortunately i did not notice this at the time.
Afterwards, I moved on to the other side of the call center, where we were basically an answering service for over 400 companies. The call volume was much lower, and the calls were shorter. I was extremely grateful to have another job doing easy tasks. The trouble first started when I started to have personal life issues, and had to reduce my hours of work. I would like to point out that the schedule of work was not uploaded 2 weeks before as per normal business standards, but rather 5 or even 4 days before, and even then with no notice. I asked to reduce my availability, and they refused, stating that a lot of individuals had quit and therefore the amount of call volume was too much. The actual director of the call centre is someone who is nice to your face, but definetly tries to screw you over behind your back.The entire management team are ones that make sure you know that they are above you, even though their company motto says
 - more...
5 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback!

SureCall's most valuable asset is our team and we are sorry to hear that you experience within SureCall was anything else. It is unfortunate when we lose such a great team on a large scale.

Please do not hesitate to send you feedback to us directly to info@surecallcc.com as your feedback is much appreciated.
1. There is such an outstanding sense of culture here at SureCall that it makes the working atmosphere very enjoyable. You really do feel valued.
2. There are opportunities to work both full time and part time, and arrange for the scheduling to fit with your life balance.

3. There are opportunities for advancement and every week you receive a performance review so you can see exactly how you are doing in each area - and there is continual coaching and encouragement - They coach for success and do not police for failure.

5. There is a gym available to all employees and a free bi-weekly massage session for everyone.

6. There is Kudos program and you can give and earn bonus points which can be used in various ways, including time off with pay.
Pros
Flexible working schedules - Gym - Free massages.
Cons
Low pay rate
Thank you for your feedback!

I was hired to start when they brought on a new contract for roadside assistance. Training was supposed to be 2 weeks long, it was then extended to 3 weeks and then almost 4.5. When asked about when we were getting paid for our training there was no transparency and they were very quiet. There were days where we sat and did nothing, which was fine considering we were getting paid, however, we were still expected to find something to do even though there was nothing to do. The “Team Lead” that was a part of our training group was very unpleasant. She was condescending and rude, you could clearly tell that she was more interested in the older employees because when it came time to decide whom out of the group would also become Team Leads she chose those she sat next to instead of those who showed appropriate qualities to do the job. She would tell others to put their phones away then not 10 minutes later she would have hers out discussing recipes with those around her. The schedules were continually messed around with and there was no respect for days employees could not work due to schedule ect. Overall not a great experience. Especially for the wage offered.
Thank you for your feedback!

SureCall's most valuable asset is our team and we are sorry to hear that your experience within SureCall was anything else. We encourage your input to assist in understanding how we can improve for the future.

Make you work overtime and not pay you. Will not allow you to take a break. No raises as promised. Overworked and no support. The list goes on and on.
Pros
Cons
Terrible place
Thank you for your feedback!

Owners dont care about employees like they say they do.....they try to brain wash you....but upper management is all related. Some people do advance but only because people quit or get fired for silly reasons....call volume in insane....you have to fight to get a break....its an insulting job.....I was so depressed and stressed out at this job....finally I left and havent looked back.....if you do get hired try doing large nights....better atmosphere
Pros
Ugh....i guess the pay is good
Cons
Exhausting.....insulting.....depressing
Thank you for your feedback!

The pay on top of the work load isn't really worth it. The call center atmosphere is stressful and the support is not where it needs to be for the type of calls the center takes.
Pros
Gym on location
Cons
No support
Thank you for your feedback!

Horrible place to work. Horribly under staffed yet they continue to bring in more and more work for their agents to do. Do you get any kind of bonus for taking on the additional work? Never. Very little support, limited washroom availability, and you have to fight to get your breaks. I would not ever apply to work for them again.

Also take a look at when all the positive reviews came up. Within days of each other. The reason? Management sent a email out telling employees to leave a positive review due to the ratings being so low (I have the email still). DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE BEING FED! I've had lots of jobs, but not one as shady as SureCall!
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Everything else
Thank you for your feedback!

They big brother their employees and mistreat them. They do not treat you with respect or appreciate work ethic or commitment. . Availability is often not accommodated. They will change the schedule last minute, give you no notice and expect you to show up. Management will not respond to your emails if you have a concern. Hardest part is handling rude customers and rude superiors with no support or help. Team leads/managers do not assist when help is needed but expect you to fix it anyways. Promises of advancement and raises with no follow through once training has been completed, you will be expected to do the extra work without the extra compensation. Not a good work environment.
Pros
Good pay, paid breaks, possibility to work from home
Cons
breaks are constantly missed, scheduling needs improvement, poor treatment from management
Thank you for your feedback!

Good hours, good co-workers, good management. Fun place to work at. Great job to improve social/ speaking skills and to learn a lot of information....
Pros
Office job, Paid breaks, positive environment. Can work from home if you live very far from office.
I have found this job opening on Indeed for SureCall so I applied. After going through the interview process and then the training I was lucky enough to be hired by Surecall.

The training was extensive and they prepared me well for the work I would be doing with their company. Also because I work days for another company Surecall has been very accommodating of my schedule.

I feel very supported by their staff and managers it was a great decision to apply for a job with Surecall.

Thanks
9 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback!

We are happy to read your comments with thoughts on the company.

If there is anything we can do to make your time at SureCall better please email client.services@surecallcc.com

Thank you for your continued work and dedication!
It's been a little over a year since I've been working at Surecall and I have nothing but amazing feedback for them.

There is always something new to learn and always fun wherever I go. There never is a dully moment with my friends and family within the Surecall Family.

The best part of this place is the people and work culture. They are go above and beyond to welcome you as part of the family and really listen to your wants and needs as an employee. They also really do put their values first and always prioritize us agents; as the front line for this company I always value their support.

The hardest part about this job is sometimes scheduling is a little hectic due to it been a 24 hour contact center but it's nothing that management will not work together with you to compromise the best possible schedule that works for the agent and the company.

I am still employed with Surecall and hope to have more years with them.
Pros
People, Work Cultures, Company Values, Management Support, Agent Acknowledgement, Employee Appreciation
Cons
Scheduling
Have to say this is the best job i've ever had. They have competitive pay, benefits in just 3 months, paid breaks and lunches, they thank you for your commitment and dedication and they actually care about you as an employee, you are not just a number! I plan on retiring with surecall and that's many years ahead of me :)
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Paid lunches and breaks, They care about you!
So I have been employed with SureCall for a little over three years now. So far it has been the best job I've ever had. A typical day consists of taking numerous calls for a variety of different companies. It is never the same work day twice. Every day brings different calls and it's own set of challenges.

The staff are amazing. I haven't met them in-person, as I work remotely from another province, but they are easy to approach and always willing to help.

The toughest part of the job for me? Well I guess it would be sheer volume of calls we get sometimes. It can certainly be challenging at times but it's nothing that we cannot handle as a team. In contrast I think the best part of the job is the people. When I say that I don't just mean my coworkers but also our clients and the people who call in for help. It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I'm able to solve a callers problem and leave the call with a smile on my face :)

Overall I love my job, even at the difficult points, because I know that I have everyone there backing me up. We are not just a company, we are a family :)
Pros
Chances for advancement, the people, working from home
Cons
Not many weekends off lol
Working for Surecall has been great for me. They are able to work with my schedule. They have all kinds of programs and rewards for the agents here.They have events throughout the year to help bring the agents closer as a team. They Train you though every level and if you have issues there are always other agents and a training team who can help you out.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
lots of sitting
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SureCall Contact Centers. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9