SureCall Contact Centers Employee Reviews

Very negative place to work...owners lack ethics
Telephone agent (Former Employee) –  Ontario6 August 2018
Owners dont care about employees like they say they do.....they try to brain wash you....but upper management is all related. Some people do advance but only because people quit or get fired for silly reasons....call volume in insane....you have to fight to get a break....its an insulting job.....I was so depressed and stressed out at this job....finally I left and havent looked back.....if you do get hired try doing large nights....better atmosphere
Pros
Ugh....i guess the pay is good
Cons
Exhausting.....insulting.....depressing
Stressful
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 May 2018
The pay on top of the work load isn't really worth it. The call center atmosphere is stressful and the support is not where it needs to be for the type of calls the center takes.
Pros
Gym on location
Cons
No support
Don't believe the positive reviews
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 April 2018
Horrible place to work. Horribly under staffed yet they continue to bring in more and more work for their agents to do. Do you get any kind of bonus for taking on the additional work? Never. Very little support, limited washroom availability, and you have to fight to get your breaks. I would not ever apply to work for them again.

Also take a look at when all the positive reviews came up. Within days of each other. The reason? Management sent a email out telling employees to leave a positive review due to the ratings being so low (I have the email still). DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE BEING FED! I've had lots of jobs, but not one as shady as SureCall!
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Everything else
Not managed well
Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary27 March 2018
They big brother their employees and mistreat them. They do not treat you with respect or appreciate work ethic or commitment. . Availability is often not accommodated. They will change the schedule last minute, give you no notice and expect you to show up. Management will not respond to your emails if you have a concern. Hardest part is handling rude customers and rude superiors with no support or help. Team leads/managers do not assist when help is needed but expect you to fix it anyways. Promises of advancement and raises with no follow through once training has been completed, you will be expected to do the extra work without the extra compensation. Not a good work environment.
Pros
Good pay, paid breaks, possibility to work from home
Cons
breaks are constantly missed, scheduling needs improvement, poor treatment from management
Nice place to work at.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2018
Good hours, good co-workers, good management. Fun place to work at. Great job to improve social/ speaking skills and to learn a lot of information....
Pros
Office job, Paid breaks, positive environment. Can work from home if you live very far from office.
Surecall has been a very flexible company to work for
Telephone Agent (Current Employee) –  Remote22 March 2018
I have found this job opening on Indeed for SureCall so I applied. After going through the interview process and then the training I was lucky enough to be hired by Surecall.

The training was extensive and they prepared me well for the work I would be doing with their company. Also because I work days for another company Surecall has been very accommodating of my schedule.

I feel very supported by their staff and managers it was a great decision to apply for a job with Surecall.

Thanks
This is the place to work!
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 March 2018
It's been a little over a year since I've been working at Surecall and I have nothing but amazing feedback for them.

There is always something new to learn and always fun wherever I go. There never is a dully moment with my friends and family within the Surecall Family.

The best part of this place is the people and work culture. They are go above and beyond to welcome you as part of the family and really listen to your wants and needs as an employee. They also really do put their values first and always prioritize us agents; as the front line for this company I always value their support.

The hardest part about this job is sometimes scheduling is a little hectic due to it been a 24 hour contact center but it's nothing that management will not work together with you to compromise the best possible schedule that works for the agent and the company.

I am still employed with Surecall and hope to have more years with them.
Pros
People, Work Cultures, Company Values, Management Support, Agent Acknowledgement, Employee Appreciation
Cons
Scheduling
Best Job Ever!!
Remote Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NS21 March 2018
Have to say this is the best job i've ever had. They have competitive pay, benefits in just 3 months, paid breaks and lunches, they thank you for your commitment and dedication and they actually care about you as an employee, you are not just a number! I plan on retiring with surecall and that's many years ahead of me :)
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Paid lunches and breaks, They care about you!
Best Job I've Ever Had
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 March 2018
So I have been employed with SureCall for a little over three years now. So far it has been the best job I've ever had. A typical day consists of taking numerous calls for a variety of different companies. It is never the same work day twice. Every day brings different calls and it's own set of challenges.

The staff are amazing. I haven't met them in-person, as I work remotely from another province, but they are easy to approach and always willing to help.

The toughest part of the job for me? Well I guess it would be sheer volume of calls we get sometimes. It can certainly be challenging at times but it's nothing that we cannot handle as a team. In contrast I think the best part of the job is the people. When I say that I don't just mean my coworkers but also our clients and the people who call in for help. It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I'm able to solve a callers problem and leave the call with a smile on my face :)

Overall I love my job, even at the difficult points, because I know that I have everyone there backing me up. We are not just a company, we are a family :)
Pros
Chances for advancement, the people, working from home
Cons
Not many weekends off lol
Great culture and room for growth!
Client Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 March 2018
One of the best things about SureCall is their culture. We have a very transparent team and family feel where everyone can get along and has a voice. SureCall continues to promote within and really gives the staff the opportunity to grow in the organization and have a long term career.

The company is always growing, which means you definitely will not be bored or do the same thing everyday. There is a lot of work to do on a regular basis, so if you like a fast paced environment and can stay organized in a company that keeps you very busy every day, this is a great fit!
Exceptional Team
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 March 2018
This company has been focused on ongoing improvement in every area of the business since well before I started here over 3 years ago. They are constantly investing in their teams personal and professional development and work very hard to maintain a positive and healthy working environment for team members. Constant growth of the business creates opportunity for advancement through the team.
Pros
Exceptional Leadership
Fun place to work with awesome coworkers
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 March 2018
Surecall is a dynamic company with friendly people. As an agent at Surecall I find it really easy to work in the company as everyone is ready to help at anytime.
The managers and team leaders are really approachable and outgoing. It is a diverse company with great cultural values.
The Best Place I've Ever Worked
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 March 2018
Surecall is honestly the best place I've ever worked at. The corporate culture and comradery is bar none to any other place I've worked at. The pay could use a boost but it's still competitive with many other places you could apply too. I work as a part-time employee and have been here for 7+ years. The company continues to grow and ensure success for the team. Not to mention there's plenty of employee incentives and an all around family feel when you work with Surecall.
Pros
family, advancement opportunities, employee incentives
Cons
Getting yelled at on the phone
Great Place to Work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 March 2018
I worked with SureCall for 5 years and seen a lot of change within this company as it has grown, they provided more training that I received in my last job to ensure I felt comfortable. The leadership team has been very supportive of employees. I always loved that the environment was driven by individual performance. If you take pride in doing a good job, it's a great place! If you are looking for a place to work where you get paid to do nothing, this is not the company for you. In 5 years I received 7 pay increases. The only thing I didn't like was that there were some negative agents who we not very good at their job and they could made it negative around the office but they have quit or been fired by now. This company cares about their employees and giving back to the community which was a big plus for me. They let you take paid time off to volunteer and donate a portion of all proceeds of their business back to charity. I will miss the team at SureCall!
Pros
Great Working Environment
Cons
Occasional Negative Agents
Awful place to work
Remote agent (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON3 June 2017
I worked here for 2 years, it's a terrible company to work for, the money sounds great and its not bad, but you will be over worked and exhausted, the management doesn't really care, most of them are related...the operations manager gets paid to do nothing cause he dated the owners son.....they pretend they care but they only care about the bottom dollar that is why you get in trouble for taking washrooms breaks......it was wonderful when i first started then things started changing and it became a horrible place to work....I stayed cause i thought there was nothing better thankfully I got fired....and it was a blessing.....I still talk to people who are working there and it is getting even worse.....if you can avoid working for this company, the biggest insult was this company sent us a card for christmas with their slogan...nothing personal at all...just a cheap card with the new slogan.....I wouldn't care if we got the holidays off, but this company relies on us to work holidays to line their pockets....I would think that some appreciation even like a $20 Tim Hortons card would be a nice considerate gesture...specially when we are giving up our holidays and time with our family to line the owners pockets.....that is how they treat the employees.....it's disgusting....and don't expect any help from management unless you are doing something wrong........run away.....fast, don't get stuck with Surecall!
Pros
ok pay, work from home
Cons
over worked, bad support, horrible ethics
Bad place
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 March 2017
SureCall underpays its employees and overworks them. I worked over 50hours and my paycheck was under 500$ for that week. Also, the company is run by a family and they aren't approachable.
Very fun and cultural work environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  calgary ,AB29 September 2015
Very diverse and outgoing co workers who made working fun and easy. As a team leader I enjoyed being able to help my coworkers with any problems or difficulties they had. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with my friends everyday