Supreme Steel

Supreme Steel Employee Reviews for Painter

Productive and fast paced with great lunchroom

Morning until late afternoon, 40 hour work week; 4- 9 hour days and 1- 4 hours. Makes room for important non-work related business like doctors appointments to fit in without using vacation time. Supreme Steel is where I learned to paint so all I know about painting came from there. Running a business isn't an easy thing to do and managing one is challenging. Sometimes I wouldn't understand some decisions management would make but I would understand my part in the decision and do my duty. Its a union based company and is mandatory after 3 month probation period. Union meetings are held once a month. The hardest part of the job was loading trails of product to be shipped out. Its important to build a sturdy trailer because having steel falling off the trail while traveling at 90km/h is not a good thing. Making everything secure is very important. The most enjoyable part of the job for me would have to be applying the paint using the numeric pumps. Its take some adjusting and having the required parts but when everything is ready, its quite fun doing it and after to see that you have done a good job is a reward in itself. Now, painting isn't what Supreme Steel specializes in. They excel in building fabrication. It would be easier to apply for a welding position as there would be more demand.

productive and fun to work

it is nice to work in supreme. they take care of their employees. i have a learned a lot at my work. Like how to operate the machines (wheelabrator machine).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement