Supreme Steel
View all Supreme Steel reviews

Supreme Steel

Supreme Steel Employee Review

Progressively moving forward..

Communication, Consistency, Compassion, Trust , Innovation... are the company core values. Constantly trying to Innovate to be competitive in the fabrication industry.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Less Stability but inpiring Group

I wanted to work more with this company but due to issues related to steel construction, they are closing their Vancouver operations and lay off employees including my self.

Night shift crew was pretty good

My over-all experience from working at supreme steel was very mixed. The people I've worked with( Other welders/ fitters) were absolutely great .The night shift superintendent was fair and justifiable the line supervisors were not unfortunately. I felt the way they were trained wasn't sufficient and it seems like it's bringing down the morale of the crew, always reminding you that you could be replaced and don't really bring out the best in their crews or individuals like myself they need alot of work and growth. Day shift has alot of influence with assistance to the poor morale. Always on the night shift crews case. Crying and complaining about everything having unsafe work ethic and the use of modified tools would be found from their shift. if dayshift management doesn't like ya they will make sure you get fired.( in my defense, I think it was a safey card I wrote that pointed something out that was very unsafe that got the day shift line supervisor introuble after that it seems like he was on my case. Telling the night line supervisor to get rid of me.) they enjoy firing people especially in times like these. gross in my opinion. Even the hr's attitude to us employess seemed like we annoyed them. that reflects on office management attitude towards floor guys. Sorry to say but I will not recommend working here too much drama wow

Pros

Welders weld

Cons

Too much politic drama

Useless management

Was working as a yard equipment operator on night shift and had zero feedback or constructive criticism after being there only a month. You are treated as nothing but a heartbeat there. Extremely high employee turnover. Don’t attempt to be proactive in this job, management absolutely doesn’t like employees that think.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Management and an extreme lack of communication, you are just a body there and always replaceable at anytime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Compare Supreme Steel with

• Supreme Steel
  • Progressively moving forward..