Supreme Basics Employee Reviews

MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 October 2018
The management is very reliable and great to work with. They are very understanding and supportive. Supreme basics is a great environment with great employees.
I loved the people i worked with but was fooled into thinking i had a permimant position
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK31 August 2018
I was hired on under the pretence of full time.
The people i worked with were great but the expectations were impossibly high and everyone knew it. A week from my probation being up they fired between 8 to 15 of us some were temps from a temp agency some were not. We were all let go under the pretence of "We couldent meet the expectations" they let us go the day before a long weekend. From what i heard at the time they have been doing this to people for the last 5 years. So be warned if you see a posting around summer time. Its temp no matter what they say.
Pros
Kind co workers. Very accepting
Cons
Pushed to do over time. Tend to lie about the term of the position.
fast pace and fun environment.
Shipper Receiver (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 April 2017
-A typical day includes unloading and loading trucks.
- I learned how to properly organize a warehouse.
-Management is very helpful
-Workplace is very accepting.
-The hardest part was the heavy lifting.
- the most enjoyable was the success of unloading all the boxes
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
heavy boxes
Office Supply Company with a great staff
Installer (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK7 February 2017
I worked here for 8 years! Great people to work for and with! Competetive salary and great benefits to go with it! Can be slow at times but a massive warehouse too keep u busy at all times!
Benefits
Cons
worked there becuase of the people i worked with and was good pay
Lead Furniture Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK23 January 2017
treated as just a number, worked there nine years and let go with out thought with a working term lay off, has decent benefits and decent wages in some areas, new owners changing things all the time no job security
Happy and Good people in the workplace
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 April 2014
I am glad that I have been given the opportunity of Supreme Basics Management to have worked with them.

A typical office setup that has a standard operating procedures with supportive and good co-workers. I have learned a lot of Canadian Culture being an immigrant in this country.
Pros
with staff lounge
Cons
far from my home address
Supreme Basics
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta29 February 2012
The Company is a great Canadian company that sells Canadian and U.S.A brand office supplies. As an employer they were good and there is always room to move up in the company and with many locations across Canada there is always different areas to move to.