Supertemp

Supertemp Employee Reviews

The staff really work with you to get you a placement that best suits your lifestyle and at the same time gives you room to learn and grow. They really want to see you succeed.
My experience was nothing but great with Supertemp! They found a temp job for me within 24 hours of applying that turned into a full-time, permanent position. The Supertemp employees that I communicated with were incredibly kind and accommodating.
Great place to work because it opened the door to new experiences.I met different people in different types of work places. The hardest part of working with an agency. Was the waiting sometimes.
They do not care whether they find you employment or not. The receptionist doesn't relay messages properly resulting in job losses. The recruiters are very rude.
where it was a temp agency, I went to different locations doing different jobs. one of my longest terms was 8 months and I am grateful.
I worked in the main recpetion in car dealerships and on the main switch board..assisted with temp plates and payments..and other general front desk duties..I also worked doing data entry at a few different offices..and making copies of manuals and sorting filing and shipping
Answering the telephone, sorting incoming and outgoing mail, order supplies, photocopying. I really enjoy the one on one interactions with people that walk in the door or call in. Every day is different.