SuperProf

SuperProf

SuperProf Employee Review

Great for networking and learning new things!

I started a superprof account for tutoring French to children and it’s been going quite well!! I’ve gotten a couple students within the past half year and I’ve really enjoyed it! It’s easy to meet new people and you can have your own liberty of creating lessons to teach as well as fun activities specifically for children!

Pros

Free advertising, organized listings

Cons

The payment fees, miscommunication with some students

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Not the highest rated platform to teach on but its the one that pays the best.

SuperProf does things differently. In a really good way.Most tutoring websites literally take most of the teacher's income away for the first 10 or so lessons with any student. This is really bad considering most students are there for only 3-5 lessons.Their website needs some work, but I've loved my time working with them and will continue for the foreseeable future.

really easy

easy to get students and find people to tutor, can set your own rate which is suitable for people’s needs, can either be virtual or in person depending on the location of who ur tutoring
Same role

SuperProf is a platform for Tutors

SuperProf is a platform for Tutors where you can post your ad and link with potential students looking for classes in your area of expertise. It has been a really good experience to connect with Students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SuperProf. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare SuperProf with

Learn about SuperProf in popular locations

• SuperProf
  • Great for networking and learning new things!