SuperProf

SuperProf

SuperProf Employee Review

Flexible

It allows you to work based on your schedule and also choose how many students you'd like to teach at one time. The site is easy to navigate audit is very easy to set-up an account with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Not the highest rated platform to teach on but its the one that pays the best.

SuperProf does things differently. In a really good way.Most tutoring websites literally take most of the teacher's income away for the first 10 or so lessons with any student. This is really bad considering most students are there for only 3-5 lessons.Their website needs some work, but I've loved my time working with them and will continue for the foreseeable future.
Same role

really easy

easy to get students and find people to tutor, can set your own rate which is suitable for people’s needs, can either be virtual or in person depending on the location of who ur tutoring
Same location

It’s really v good teaching platform.

I really like Superprof.ca platform. I do part time job here. There is freedom to design lesson plans according to requirement of students. I do recommend this platform.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SuperProf. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare SuperProf with

Learn about SuperProf in popular locations

• SuperProf