Superior Group Employee Reviews

Good people, boses and lots of overtime.
Electronic Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TX21 May 2018
Willingness to work with me to resolve issue, with integrity and honesty. Everything were good, I got enough help and information for/regarding that work.
They were good people to work for.
Excellent, team environment
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA21 May 2018
However fast-paced, environment was team oriented and everyday was a learning experience. The company was a "work to play" culture, so challenges didn't seem like challenges at all as everyone always worked together, no matter the objective at hand.
Pros
Half day every Friday, Paid lunches
No Response to Applicants
Director of Regional Contact Center (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN19 May 2018
This place does not contact qualified applicants for positions. Apply, apply, apply, no response. I'm just amazed by the lack of responsiveness on the part of employers. They placed a job ad and I responded to the ad and so far I haven't gotten one response. Why are employers so rude? Surely they don't treat their customers as badly as they treat job-seekers. What's the story?
wasnt productive at all
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY15 May 2018
answered over 60 phone calls a day back to back for $10.00 a hour. did not get any sick time off, the only way we could call out if it was court ordered or or got admitted into the hospital
Amazing opportunity
COORDINATOR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Waco, TX14 May 2018
Working with SG and ACS has been delightful and I am sad with my contract ending in June. It has truly been a pleasure; going forward I will be looking for a permanent position.
Great Experience
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NY3 May 2018
I have learned a lot in this role and have met some great people. My day to day is busy so staying organized is key. I enjoy what I do and like coming to work each day.
Pros
Good group of people
Cons
Busy times
just a temmp job
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FL27 April 2018
I learned how to work the voting system works and did the best
job that I could do.theworkplace was ok there was only thing not
the opportunity to do on permanment basis
C r o n y I s m
Back Office Support (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC26 April 2018
Little to no training. Most of the workers here are related in some manner, so if you're not related you won't be considered for any real opportunity. There is no room for advancement here. If you like working for with no benefits, unstable hours of work, and cronyism...I suggest you apply.
Pros
Dress Down
Cons
Poor Training, Extreme Favoritism, Poor Work conditions
I love the job do not like the agency
Purchasing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CA19 April 2018
the job they provided as an agency is good, i have been working for this agency for over 15 mo. and until i sent them an email, no one ever reached out to me. My rep left say 3 mo. after I started and for approx. 11 , not one person from the agency ever called me.just collected the check for me from the co. I am leased too. I called the agency because I wanted a raise, I had to call every wk at least once a wk for 6 wk before i got it. But I got it.
Lies and false promises
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Siemens17 April 2018
I went in for an interview and interviewed with the flooring and exterior production production management team and was told i had the job. Went in for orientation and was told i was coming in for training the next day when i show up they tell me im going to be detailing the train cars like a car wash attendant. Then when i called to ask about why im not on the job i was assigned to they said well if u don't want the position u can find something else. Rude and im still trying to fix their mistake. One way or another they or the company will fix this and indeed needs to ban them because someone needs to make it right
Pros
Its work
Cons
Rude staff and fake jobs
Easy onboarding
Engineering Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ16 April 2018
Fast paced environment but efficient. Coordinator always available day or night. I have medical issues that they were sensitive to and helped the client to understand my needs.
Pros
quick response to issues
Cons
no benefits offered
Bad management, Good Work Ethics
Manufacturing Quality Associate (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OR25 March 2018
Management needs to be retrained on how to treat employees. No respect and bad attitudes is the key problem with Superior Group. working at Lam Research was great experience in learning the semiconductor business.
Pros
training and short work weeks
Cons
Bad Management
0/10 would not recommend
Client Delivery Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NY19 March 2018
Beware the 11:30am-8pm shift - call center is constantly understaffed meaning there is no one to switch or cover for you. They will ask you to come in on PTO or talk you out of using it. Outdated software crashes at least once a week creating a backlog that prevents deadlines from being met. Poor communication from managers (and between managers themselves) results in errors and headaches. In addition, managers are condescending about the work despite not being able to do it themselves. The position is temp-to-hire but it takes a lot of prodding to become fully hired after 90 days.
High Stress level
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA15 March 2018
If you like to be micro managed then this is the place to be. They treat you like second class citizens. They give you guidelines that are crazy metrics that is hard to keep up with and do sales. If you are doing well they leave you alone but the second you are not getting as many hires as they expect you are out.
Pros
The people I worked with
Cons
Everything else.
No Career Advancement & Outdated
Admin (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NY6 March 2018
Many of the backend systems that are used are very outdated especially considering the size and rate in which the company is growing. There is a high turnover rate of recruiters. Training is lacking, although efforts are being made to greatly improve the training. Many of the managers were great people to work for, but the culture is ultimately dictated directly from the CEO.
Contract work satisfactory
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - CONTRACT/TEMPORARY (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL25 January 2018
Contract assignment was a valuable learning experience. The commute to Orlando was longer than what I expected. If the department I was working at Lockheed Martin was enjoyable and more in line with my skills and background, I likely would have remained on this assignment and learned to endure the commute.
Fulfilling work duties (busy), and nice work colleagues.
Logistics/Packaging (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CA25 January 2018
Superior was an excellent company to work for. I liked working for the client company that I was contracted to (temp-to-perm). I would still have been there if it weren't for an over staffing issue caused by less workload after Christmas.
Superior doesnt stand up for its employees and plays favorites
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY24 January 2018
Very cut throat, employees are pitted against eachother, when spoke with representative was always told something different each time. To much favoritism, do not waste your time.
Pros
Pay
My Summary
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NY16 January 2018
It is a very productive and fun workplace, everyone is very friendly

I work at Paychex by way of the temp service from Superior Group.

I am the Mail Management specialist.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Not the pay that I am use to making
Good Company
Manufacturing Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, OR28 December 2017
Superior is a good company to work for. 1 year contracts with 2 years max then you have you have to take 90 days off the can do 2 more contracts at 1 year each.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Group. Our community is ready to answer.