SUPERIOR CABINETS

SUPERIOR CABINETS Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work!
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 February 2020
Enjoyed my position as a warehouse coordinator at Superior Cabinets in Calgary. I was able to make great changes with company support, everyone was professional and a great team to work with. Great management and they treat employees with respect and give them opportunities for education.
Productive Workplace
Miscellaneous and Wrapping Department (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 April 2019
I took the day shift for this job. It's a 10 hour shift job. So the typical day at work is that you wake up at 3 in the morning and work starts at 5. I worked in the miscellaneous and wrapping department and first would talk with co-workers for a little bit and then start working. We would have only 2 15 min breaks one in the morning and one in the afternoon and also 1 30 min lunch in the afternoon.

So what I've learned at the job was learning how to properly wrap material. How to scan the material using the scanner and computers. The management there is very good they do not tolerate any bad or lazy workers there. The hardest part of the job would be if you don't have and strong muscles it would be hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was since I worked in the summer and it was very hot. The staff would give the workers would give popsicles for us to cool down and feeling good after work.
Pros
Done work
Cons
Short breaks and lunch
Good job if you have a strong back
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 June 2018
This was a contractor position, and was a good experience overall. The work was very physically demanding, and the days could be long. Most of the work was in new neighbourhoods, so there was a lot of driving. I started having back problems from lifting cabinets myself everyday, so I pursued other employment.
Pros
Money was good, well managed company, self employment tax benefits
Cons
hard on back, some long days, lots of driving
Designer
Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 May 2018
Very poor atmosphere. If you're wanting to work with people who encourage you to learn and improve.. this probably isnt the place for you.

With Superior I've seen consistent job postings every few months.. I'd take that as a red flag.
designer
Cabinet Designer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 May 2018
created auto cad design for new homes.

I learned nothing in this company.
very poor atmosphere the culture of the is company is not managed very well.

Poor pay for the amount of work you put in.
fun place to work in
Volunteer organizer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 April 2018
I enjoy working at superior cabinets. Working at Superior i get to meet and talk to customers and clients and make great conversation as well as assist them with their needs. The management as superior is amazing and the employees are very friendly and outgoing. The environment at superior is happy and employees are always willing to assist other employees as well as customers and clients. Superior Cabinets has a great team.
Pros
Great working environment
cabinet finishing
Custom Painter (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK18 May 2016
learned a lot at this company. Color matching was my specialty in this company and I did a good job. Perfected a lot of techniques that have served me well in this field.
Pros
cabinet finisher
Good productivity
General construction Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 February 2016
A safe place to work and a good management,great benefit and pay.
Learning how to operate a few equipment,good communication with staff .
Pros
Cons
8 hours shift
Wonderful people, hardworking, sense of accomplishment
Marketing Materials Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK30 June 2014
Grew a lot in this company, enjoyed the job and coworkers, posative attitudes, made a person strive to be better.
Pros
treated like family
Cons
Too much scrutiny from some upper management
productive and great place to work at
Production worker (Former Employee) –  saskatoon.sk15 May 2013
finishing cabints, how to put cabints together and what they look like, the management was really good. My co-workers were freindly. the hardest part of the job was gething the paint together.enjoyable part of the job was going to work.