- work with wonderful people in house and out of house.
- start and monitor different heat cycles all over north america
- review, create, store different documentation
- constant use of nextel, email, VoiP, fax, share point
- most difficult part is when you are bombarded dealing with 15 job sites calling in at once wanting to start their day and you are trying to get paperwork done along with dealing with many different problems going on at different sits
- most enjoyable part is when site calls up and thanks you and says that you are one of the best operators and what a wonderful job you've done - as it is very rare to hear that now a days from any employer
lack of management consideration