Super Value Home Services Employee Reviews for Telephone RepresentativeReview this company
Telephone Representative1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I never got paid and I worked here for about 2 months. The management is stuck up and is very bad at creating a bond with her employees. I don’t recommend this job to anyone.
Closing is at the same time daily
Long hours with barely any breaks and 0$ pay days lol.
Was this review helpful?
Official response from Super Value Home Services29 September 2021
Hello,We are really sorry to hear that you feel that way. All of our employees are paid bi-weekly no matter how many shifts they worked. If you do feel that there are still monies owing to you or that a cheque was not picked up, please contact our office and speak with our Human Resources department so we can get this sorted out for you.Warm regards,Super Value Home Services
See more Super Value Home Services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Super Value Home Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Super Value Home Services
- What would you suggest Super Value Home Services management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Super Value Home Services about how to improve the company?One person answered
- If you were to leave Super Value Home Services, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Are there heath, dental or vision benefits?One person answered
- What is the prospect for career growth and job security?One person answered
- What is the work environment like to work in the companyOne person answered