Super Save Group

Super Save Group Employee Reviews for Driver in Surrey, BC

As long as you do your job you get treated good some rules are silly but large co.pany and run corparetly so you are just a number but the pay is decent and mostly newer trucks
Pros
Lots of hours decent trucks
Cons
This company is run solely by bullying tactics and putting fear in their employees. You are not trusted to carry out your job and they are always looking for a reason to write you up. If you screw up you could land a meeting with the owners who scold you like a child to even pick physical altercations with their staff. The culture here is the worst I’ve ever seen and they do not care to retain their staff. They only care how much revenue lines their pockets so they can drive their over priced company high end vehicles and their fat mortgages while they starve their staff and have them in fear of making the slightest mistake. Their is zero professionalism from management. If you are written up for any reason their is no confidentiality what so ever. Upper Management, especially one of the owners sets the worst example ever. He preaches safety but is the first not to wear a safety vest or steel toe boots in the yards. Some Management have even been seen in open toe sandals! I highly recommend for your own mental health you avoid this company. This is just a tip of the shady practices here.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Management is unprofessional
I worked in the Fence department for 2 years. During this time my 2 major bosses, (Dispatch & GM for fence) were very helpful, Fair but firm. Were not afraid to get into truck and help or lend a hand when needed. Very good/fun group of guys. Management always tried to be funny / goofy to make light out of any tough job or situation to brighten spirits. Very flexible and understanding bosses but dont mistake their kindness for weakness. If you take advantage or lie, they wont be as accomodating to you or your last min requests for time off.
Pros
Funny/Friendly managment
Cons
Long hours. Hott/wet days
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Super Save Group?