Super Save Group

Super Save Group Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

I am a former employee, worked almost 3 years with this company and can say my time here has been great.The amount I have experienced and learned has been super beneficial to me. Anyone I have worked with has been kind and always helpful. In our department it was always a warm and welcoming place to be.
you are only promoted if you are favorite. no experience is nessesary its all on who you know and who likes you thats important. very organized system
The people working here are uneducated folks , they are quick to point out your mistakes not willing to help you correct your mistake. They won’t even believe you if you tell them that’s it’s not your mistake .. all of them gossip about one another , training is a joke they expect you to get the in house systems in a week or a day or two not to mention pay is also a joke . Everyone and whole company is stupid .
Pros
Fulll time hours
Cons
Training and people and work environment is toxic
Depends greatly on your manager as some are awesome and some are awful. Some micromanage and some don't manage enough. Large workloads and little patience for mistakes. Favouritism is a big downfall as some are promoted who don't deserve to be. Can be extremely gossip filled depending on the department. If you work hard and are productive, it can be noticed but rarely is given spoken gratitude. More often than not you are recognized for your mistakes more than your achievements. Hard to advance upward but easy to advance sideways to other departments (most high up positions are family members).
Pros
Stable hours and expectations
Cons
Not recognized enough for hard work