Super Save Group

Super Save Group Employee Reviews in Surrey, BC

As long as you do your job you get treated good some rules are silly but large co.pany and run corparetly so you are just a number but the pay is decent and mostly newer trucks
Pros
Lots of hours decent trucks
Cons
This company will chew you up and spit you out. There is little respect for anyone who isn’t management. If you can’t do something they will name call you and bully you n’ such. They always talk about you behind your back, ask anyone!!!. It hurts every morning waking up to this company
you are only promoted if you are favorite. no experience is nessesary its all on who you know and who likes you thats important. very organized system
Somewhat unprofessional, constant swearing and gossip around the office. Employees seemed to come and go due to the lack of training they receive. Pay is decent, $18 per hour is not bad.
Bad management, they don’t care about there employees. They ask if you’re ok working a few weekend here and there and then make you work every week no matter what.
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
Bad management and dispatch
Save yourself and do not work with this company!!! Terrible people, corrupt management, bullying, no HR department, terrible wages, terrible benefits and most of all just a dark cloud over the entire company. They have such a bad reputation and do not take care of their staff. This goes for all jobs within the company, drivers, office staff, yard workers and ALL. The cliches and cattiness drama is beyond unbelievable. Even if your a quiet respectful person with a great heart this company will turn your heart black and completely change your personality. This company is disgusting! the people are disgusting! You will only find one or two decent people and will wonder why they even work there... I will never understand. Overall... Unhealthy!!! I would rather be unemployed and living on the street than work there again.
Pros
Leaving at the end of the day
Cons
Being there
Poor management and concern for safety. Daily routine includes manual labour and many hazards. No care for personal affairs. High turnover rate. Unliveable pay rates. Greedy with pay raises. Unsafe labour. Good employees, corrupt bosses.
Pros
Free gas cards
Cons
No concern for employees
Highly competitive business. The management did a great job offering incentives to encourage their team to work hard. The business culture was a little rougher than I would like, but that is the constructive business.
ok place to work not sure what you need to do to get a raise though.benefits package really sucks one of the worst i have seen in the industry most likely the reason i'll look for work elswhere
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
no regular pay increases
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Super Save Group?
This is a place that I would only reccommed as a filler while looking for a real job. this company lacks structure and is not a good enviroment for a first job.
Pros
Cons
lots
learned a lot of transferable skills working here. Management is good and employees are easy to get along with. Overtime hours are always available if you need some extra $
Pros
free lunches
Pros
free lunches
Super Save has been an excellent place of employment over the last several years. Working in their accounts receivable department has been challenging and rewarding. This is a high volume position that requires you to be organized, motivated, and adaptable. There are expectations set for everyone within this department. The expectations and set goals are absolutely sustainable. Aside from being compensated with quarterly bonuses for meeting your goals you are also recognized as a valuable member of the team! Super Save is a large growing company with a small family run business atmosphere. Super Save recognizes the value of their employees and is constantly showing this through surprise staff lunches, gift cards, trips and bonuses.
I am a former employee, worked almost 3 years with this company and can say my time here has been great.The amount I have experienced and learned has been super beneficial to me. Anyone I have worked with has been kind and always helpful. In our department it was always a warm and welcoming place to be.
Hands down worst company not only have I worked for but worst company I ever met. They ripe off there customers off and there employees, and it was one mistake after another all day every day. Management or should I say dictator are a bunch of bullies, they curse and sware at there employees, they speak freely and put down there employees in front and behind there backs to other employees. How they stay in business is be on me.
Cons
This company is run solely by bullying tactics and putting fear in their employees. You are not trusted to carry out your job and they are always looking for a reason to write you up. If you screw up you could land a meeting with the owners who scold you like a child to even pick physical altercations with their staff. The culture here is the worst I’ve ever seen and they do not care to retain their staff. They only care how much revenue lines their pockets so they can drive their over priced company high end vehicles and their fat mortgages while they starve their staff and have them in fear of making the slightest mistake. Their is zero professionalism from management. If you are written up for any reason their is no confidentiality what so ever. Upper Management, especially one of the owners sets the worst example ever. He preaches safety but is the first not to wear a safety vest or steel toe boots in the yards. Some Management have even been seen in open toe sandals! I highly recommend for your own mental health you avoid this company. This is just a tip of the shady practices here.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Management is unprofessional
Super Save is a great place to work if you are looking for a career, there is always room for advancement if you are willing to put in the work. This job is not for someone who is looking to sit at a desk and receive a check, there is never a time where there is nothing to do. We receive quarterly bonuses which are very attainable as well as other perks (ie. free lunches, manicures, gas cards, vegas trips)
The company is inclusive and friendly. Work days go by quickly. The phone is constantly ringing and there is always work to be done, which is great as the day goes by faster this way. All in all, a great place to work
Best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Also coached along by management and colleagues. I fit right in when I started working here, love the company culture!
Pros
Culture, Good People
Cons
Not sure
Not a complaint from me. Management is super empowering and outlines clear objectives for employees to execute. They are very easy to talk to and treat you with respect.
Pros
Great Managers, enjoyable job
Cons
Long hours, lots of OT
No complaints. I've had a great experience with this company, and the owner is very generous. They put you to work, and allow for advancement. I have referred many friends to work here.
Pros
Free lunches, manicures, bi-annual vegas trips, benefits
Cons
long days