Super Save Group

Super Save Group Employee Reviews in Langley, BC

it's a great place for a start in your career with a great learning curve. The management is good and the staff is friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is the positive environment.
This company doesn't appreciate their employees. They work you like a slave, and don't support their employees when you are injured on something happens while you are on the job.
Overall, the accounts receivable department at Super Save is an excellent place to work. It is high volume but very rewarding as you are never left bored or too overwhelmed with your responsibilities. Management is very kind and supportive, co-workers are friendly and act as team players and the company is always striving to better itself. There are also tons of bonuses and perks that we are given to show that we are appreciated such as quarterly bonus cheques, trips to Vegas, free lunches and trips to the spa!
SUPER SLAVE ZERO STARS This is the absolute worst company I have worked for. I was recently hired during their busiest time of the season. Please do not hire new people into your peak season as it takes 3 months to fully learn and understand everything. Previous before I worked at Super Save Group, I had no experience working in an office nor was I familiar with excel as I use apple. I was more confused and lost as to how THEY did things around the office. I was trained for a week and a half by a Sales Lead Manager who did not feel welcoming, did not teach me anything as I mostly sat and watched her do her emails for 6 hours. She eventually stopped training me because I personally feel like she just did not want to. She was a sad and miserable women and I have absolutely no idea how a bully like her who treats new employees like garbage is a Sales Lead Manager. I was then trained by another girl who was very sweet, but to be honest, I did not learn anything from her. I was then on my own after my training period was done. I had no references to refer to, I constantly felt like I was bugging everyone asking "where is this, where is that" only to find out I should of had them in the first place and got all my reference sheets printed off, thanks everyone who helped me out. I also kept asking where everything is on my account system, again, only to find out that the head manager should have emailed me these prior before I was on my own. One day I was asked to step into the office and I was accused for using my phone during work time(turning off my buzzer alarm for my - more...
Pros
Guaranteed full hours, Ot
Cons
Ugly management, training and toxic office environment.
The person training me didnt do a good job and i was only trained for 2 days and they expected me to understand how the whole system worked. I kept asking for help but instead of teaching me, they just did it for me so i didnt even learn anything. There was too much pressure expected of me even though i told my boss i didnt have any office experience. The environment is so toxic as my co-workers would talk trash about one another and curse on the phone. Worst job experience ive ever had. wasted my time
Super save group was a bad experience for me and for most people I knew that worked there. Very unorganized and unfair management. I have quit with no intention of going back or recommending to anyone.
They aren't very forgiving when you make mistakes. It got to a point where I kept asking questions to do the job properly and was met with lectures. I was told "I told you how to do this already" when I wasn't. The things I learned from the person who was supposed to train me turned out to be wrong, and I got lectured for that as well. This isn't a very ideal place if you want to start and stay. It's okay if you're passing by. But I wouldn't recommend this place
Pros
Some staff are nice people
Cons
Not effective/ nice training
The people working here are uneducated folks , they are quick to point out your mistakes not willing to help you correct your mistake. They won’t even believe you if you tell them that’s it’s not your mistake .. all of them gossip about one another , training is a joke they expect you to get the in house systems in a week or a day or two not to mention pay is also a joke . Everyone and whole company is stupid .
Pros
Fulll time hours
Cons
Training and people and work environment is toxic
The people working here often point out mistakes and are quick to point fingers regardless of how it makes the other person feel. You are expected to do more then you can handle ex answering phones filling out paperwork, using the computer system etc and its not the job for you if you cant multitask. You are told that there are bonuses and they are achievable but there is often a monthly out of reach goal for how many services can be sold and is most often not met. You are required to be enabled in the que at all times and will get nagged if you aren’t but theres always people who are not enabled and are just gossiping who are not told to get back to work. Often can hear other employees yelling get enabled in the que but nobody does. Felt a lot of pressure as a new employee who was still training
Pros
Cons
Lots of pressure, tough workload
Office jobs can be boring at times, but the staff at Super Save is super awesome! The work day goes by quickly and challenges worked through between you and management. I would recommend a friend to work here
Pros
Company culture
Cons
n/a
I am a former employee, worked almost 3 years with this company and can say my time here has been great.The amount I have experienced and learned has been super beneficial to me. Anyone I have worked with has been kind and always helpful. In our department it was always a warm and welcoming place to be.
You can come into work and say hi to everyone in the office, you get to learn who everyone is as well as they learn who you are. The different departments are friendly. Management genuinely cares about you. They care about your safety. The hardest part of the job is probably only coming in on an early shift; however, the kind people in your own department and other departments make it worth it in the end. The most enjoyable part would have to be all the different types of people who have different types of humour. It's easy to find a friend who can get you through a tough day dealing with customers. When you do an above and beyond job at something, it gets recognized by many different people.
Pros
kind staff, good management, recognition, snacks, treats
Cons
customers
There's no real room for advancement at super save unless you're moving from department to department. Super save pays a decent start wage and you also get bonuses, however the bonuses are realistically unattainable because of how short staffed they are. Every department is low on staff and the turn over rate is so high.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Nobody is nice
Management is biased and very hypocritical when it comes to doing work. Work changes day to day between fences, bins etc. Lots of opportunity to make money on fences. Work schedule is great ( four 10 hour days). Great if you’re just starting out in trades or getting hours/experience. This job is oriented for quantity over quality. Forklift training possible. Heavy lifting is a huge part of this job and same with repetitive motions for long hours eg. grinding, hammering, welding materials in jigs. Overall good job for temporary situation.
Pros
Great work schedule
Cons
Bad management
lots of training great dispatch and supervisors excellent mechanics good equipment. minimal amount of paper work since they have modern computers in all their equipment
Pros
great pay good hours knowledgable helpful curtious dispatchers
Cons
not on the same equipment and your hours and shifts get bounced around abit for the first while
Comment – 23 February 2018
you get cross trained on different equipment so you get better pay
This is a good family run company to work for. They will expect your best and alot of your time. Interesting company culture. Bonuses if you are successful
The management was horrible, cheques would get lost, paperwork misfiled, schedule mix-ups. The turnover rate is so bad, you'd often get called the wrong name. The work-culture is horrendous.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours, poor management, bad influence for younger employees
Provides great opertunitys for yound poeple just comming up in the work force but not much room for long term advancement.. I have worked thier for 2 years almost and other then a a wage increase doesnt offer much satisfaction...
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
unpredictable working conditions
Do not work unfair worker relations / wages management takes responsibility for nothing even there own mistakes workers take all blame and lose wages because of it
Cons
Fixing panels, bins etc Very arduous work at times. Panels are awkward and can be hard to fix. Constant lifting and hammering. You can make a lot of money doing panels. First week is hard after that it is easier to maneuver panels and know how to fix them. Don't expect to do anything perfect here, it's quantity over quality, as long as you don't make stuff look like junk. Didn't learn too much, but built some muscle. Wear a respirator! they will give you one! Management is decent. At times they need to learn to deal with problems in other ways. Generally no problems. Some leaders want you to do things that are essentially waste time and will not let you do them other ways. One of the owner brings food on the weekends which is cool. Coworkers were all good. Most everyone got along. You can get help when you need it, just ask. Overall it's a decent place to make some good money in the summer if you can keep up. There is no room to move up. Would not stay for long.
Pros
Attendance Bonus, can make decent money with panels.
Cons
Long hours, laborious
I had a good time but wasn't the job for me, It was a good company but just not what I want to do. I would go back if I was looking for another job