Super Save Group
Super Save Group Employee Review

favortism

1 March 2020
you are only promoted if you are favorite. no experience is nessesary its all on who you know and who likes you thats important. very organized system
1.0Job security/advancement
13 January 2019
Same role
Payment entry clerk (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
The people working here are uneducated folks , they are quick to point out your mistakes not willing to help you correct your mistake. They won’t even believe you if you tell them that’s it’s not your mistake .. all of them gossip about one another , training is a joke they expect you to get the in house systems in a week or a day or two not to mention pay is also a joke . Everyone and whole company is stupid .
Pros
Fulll time hours
Cons
Training and people and work environment is toxic
7 December 2018
Same role
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
I am a former employee, worked almost 3 years with this company and can say my time here has been great.The amount I have experienced and learned has been super beneficial to me. Anyone I have worked with has been kind and always helpful. In our department it was always a warm and welcoming place to be.
10 April 2020
Same location
Yard Worker/ fence swamper (Former Employee) - Surrey, BC
This company will chew you up and spit you out. There is little respect for anyone who isn’t management. If you can’t do something they will name call you and bully you n’ such. They always talk about you behind your back, ask anyone!!!. It hurts every morning waking up to this company