Super Save Group Employee Reviews

Super slave
Toilet department (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC13 February 2019
Super save group was a bad experience for me and for most people I knew that worked there. Very unorganized and unfair management. I have quit with no intention of going back or recommending to anyone.
Not the best with training
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC28 January 2019
They aren't very forgiving when you make mistakes. It got to a point where I kept asking questions to do the job properly and was met with lectures. I was told "I told you how to do this already" when I wasn't. The things I learned from the person who was supposed to train me turned out to be wrong, and I got lectured for that as well. This isn't a very ideal place if you want to start and stay. It's okay if you're passing by. But I wouldn't recommend this place
Pros
Some staff are nice people
Cons
Not effective/ nice training
In Edmonton the ompany goes through a new cycle of drivers every year.
Driver for fencing (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2019
Worst. Dont care about employees. Screwed my shoulder from being over worked. Wcb sent me back before fully healed. Company fired me soon after. They go through 20 drivers in Edmonton a year. ALWAYS HIRING.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
So many its stupid
Super slaves
Payment entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC13 January 2019
The people working here are uneducated folks , they are quick to point out your mistakes not willing to help you correct your mistake. They won’t even believe you if you tell them that’s it’s not your mistake .. all of them gossip about one another , training is a joke they expect you to get the in house systems in a week or a day or two not to mention pay is also a joke . Everyone and whole company is stupid .
Pros
Fulll time hours
Cons
Training and people and work environment is toxic
Good pay not worth big tickets CVOR
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2019
Started there for Front end garbage truck stayed for 1 month! Was told they are strict with truck equipment maintenance safety etc... not true!!!! You start 2-230am. You will get good pay (no one wants to do garbage) will get Over time hours if trucks aren’t down however if they aren’t down for repairs then they are filthy, beat up ill maintained and you are risking your commercial license by signing off and taking it out - not worth it!! You don’t get breaks they keep on piling on work/calls after you hit the road! Couple good guys work out Mississauga location!

Pay messed up call headoffice Asian lady comes on can’t help is too busy thumb her $&@! Management is a joke!
Pros
Pay and lots of hours
Cons
Everything!
ok
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC5 January 2019
ok place to work not sure what you need to do to get a raise though.benefits package really sucks one of the worst i have seen in the industry most likely the reason i'll look for work elswhere
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
no regular pay increases
Work at Super Slave! Or be written up!
Various Roles (Current Employee) –  Ontario3 January 2019
Complete dogshit company from management down. No HR department, you'll get written up for anything and everything, benefits are a complete joke.

Only good things are the pay, and stupid amounts of hours. Seriously, if you want, you could work 24/7. And if you do, you'll be expected to for life, or you'll get written up and eventually fired.

Don't be fooled by the pay unless your a complete yes man/tool, its not worth the aggravation.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Expect too much, dont pay enough
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC29 December 2018
The people working here often point out mistakes and are quick to point fingers regardless of how it makes the other person feel. You are expected to do more then you can handle ex answering phones filling out paperwork, using the computer system etc and its not the job for you if you cant multitask. You are told that there are bonuses and they are achievable but there is often a monthly out of reach goal for how many services can be sold and is most often not met. You are required to be enabled in the que at all times and will get nagged if you aren’t but theres always people who are not enabled and are just gossiping who are not told to get back to work. Often can hear other employees yelling get enabled in the que but nobody does. Felt a lot of pressure as a new employee who was still training
Pros
Cons
Lots of pressure, tough workload
good as a filler job
Employee (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC27 December 2018
This is a place that I would only reccommed as a filler while looking for a real job. this company lacks structure and is not a good enviroment for a first job.
Pros
Cons
lots
an amazing company to work for
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 December 2018
What wonderful place to work with great staff. I love coming to work and the days go by relatively stress free. The only downside would be that sometimes my weeks are over 40 hours
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
a fun and competitive work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2018
I have worked here for 3+ years as a sales rep. The incentives leave for a friendly competitive environment, and colleagues are super great to work alongside. I would recommend Super Save as a great place to work.
Pros
competitive, fun, incentives
Cons
some long days
amazing company to work for
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 December 2018
Loved getting management experience here, Super Save is a great place to work. I had to move across the country and therefore had to leave, but have nothing bad to say about the company. The staff were delightful.
Pros
great staff, company outings
Cons
some long days
good work
Yard Labourer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 December 2018
Good first job. They work us hard but it is very rewarding. Sometimes we get free lunch too which is a bonus. I work in the yard doing labor and work with good people.
Pros
good people, good food
Cons
hard on the body
well respected company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 December 2018
learned a lot of transferable skills working here. Management is good and employees are easy to get along with. Overtime hours are always available if you need some extra $
Pros
free lunches
Great company to work for!
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 December 2018
Super Save has been an excellent place of employment over the last several years. Working in their accounts receivable department has been challenging and rewarding. This is a high volume position that requires you to be organized, motivated, and adaptable. There are expectations set for everyone within this department. The expectations and set goals are absolutely sustainable. Aside from being compensated with quarterly bonuses for meeting your goals you are also recognized as a valuable member of the team! Super Save is a large growing company with a small family run business atmosphere. Super Save recognizes the value of their employees and is constantly showing this through surprise staff lunches, gift cards, trips and bonuses.
Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 December 2018
I am a former employee, worked almost 3 years with this company and can say my time here has been great.The amount I have experienced and learned has been super beneficial to me. Anyone I have worked with has been kind and always helpful. In our department it was always a warm and welcoming place to be.
The job was fun and rewarding but they never made you feel that way.
Surrey - Crane Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 December 2018
Hands down worst company not only have I worked for but worst company I ever met. They ripe off there customers off and there employees, and it was one mistake after another all day every day.
Management or should I say dictator are a bunch of bullies, they curse and sware at there employees, they speak freely and put down there employees in front and behind there backs to other employees. How they stay in business is be on me.
This place is a joke
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2018
This place and the management is an absolute joke. They have young adults as managers who take advantage of you and make you work like a dog. They have you working in one end of the city and making you go to the opposite. No communication between managers or dispatch. They said they will do one thing and it never happens. Labor board needs to follow up more closely with this company . New management is needed.
Horrible Management practices
Driver - Disposal (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 November 2018
This company is run solely by bullying tactics and putting fear in their employees. You are not trusted to carry out your job and they are always looking for a reason to write you up. If you screw up you could land a meeting with the owners who scold you like a child to even pick physical altercations with their staff. The culture here is the worst I’ve ever seen and they do not care to retain their staff. They only care how much revenue lines their pockets so they can drive their over priced company high end vehicles and their fat mortgages while they starve their staff and have them in fear of making the slightest mistake. Their is zero professionalism from management. If you are written up for any reason their is no confidentiality what so ever. Upper Management, especially one of the owners sets the worst example ever. He preaches safety but is the first not to wear a safety vest or steel toe boots in the yards. Some Management have even been seen in open toe sandals! I highly recommend for your own mental health you avoid this company. This is just a tip of the shady practices here.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Management is unprofessional
Great place to work!
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 October 2018
Super Save is a great place to work if you are looking for a career, there is always room for advancement if you are willing to put in the work. This job is not for someone who is looking to sit at a desk and receive a check, there is never a time where there is nothing to do.
We receive quarterly bonuses which are very attainable as well as other perks (ie. free lunches, manicures, gas cards, vegas trips)