Sunwing Vacations Employee Review

View all Sunwing Vacations reviews

Productive and family oriented
Sales Centre Supervisors (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC12 April 2014
The hardest part of the job was making sure that all the clients were answered in a restricted time frame according to the standards established by the company.

The people we work with are great and it makes the day very enjoyable.

My typical day at work is answering calls, helping my team, handling escalated calls, manage employees in all assets.

Other Sunwing Vacations Employee Reviews

fun place to work with
Sales/Customer service center agent (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON19 April 2018
friendly atmosphere and flexible hours. learned booking and handle different customers from within and outside the country. diversity makes this place fun to work at.
Poor Team Leaders
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2018
I loved working at Sunwing, I was the top at Sales while I was there, I I had a great time and met some great people during my time there. I guess I showed too much ambition, when asking my Team Leader a few questions, she got upset, and I didn't get hired on after my contract had ended, which wasn't very clear when I started there to begin with, and despite other Team Leaders liking me.
Pros
commission, free trips
Cons
poor leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwing Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.