Sunwing Vacations Employee Review

View all Sunwing Vacations reviews

Great place to work with chance to stay see the World!
Customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2012
I work as a reservation agent in Sunwings Call Centre. It's great because I have the opportunity to talk to both public and Agents to help them find "the perfect destination get a way" While helping others find their way, I too get to explore these destinations to help serve our customers better! This job also takes lots of paitence, which is a good thing I have, and has high and fast call volume so I have learned to work at a fast pace!!
Pros
cheap travel and discounted flights, smal office so get to know fellow co workers
Cons
the pay in slow season is low and hard to live off of

Other Sunwing Vacations Employee Reviews

fun place to work with
Sales/Customer service center agent (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON19 April 2018
friendly atmosphere and flexible hours. learned booking and handle different customers from within and outside the country. diversity makes this place fun to work at.
Poor Team Leaders
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2018
I loved working at Sunwing, I was the top at Sales while I was there, I I had a great time and met some great people during my time there. I guess I showed too much ambition, when asking my Team Leader a few questions, she got upset, and I didn't get hired on after my contract had ended, which wasn't very clear when I started there to begin with, and despite other Team Leaders liking me.
Pros
commission, free trips
Cons
poor leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwing Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.