Sunwing Travel Group
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Sunwing Travel Group Employee Reviews

Canada156 reviews
Good place to work and management is nice. I have learned a lot from them. workplace culture is awesome. Nice lunch area with awesome cafeteria. A day there will be so quick because one will be working on their part with out any destruction.
Management was over micro managing older flight attendants didn’t like new staff I was amazing at my job and passengers told me all the time how enjoyable I made the flight however management criticized every part of how I did my job. If the passenger are happy and safe then what else matters. They are a very stuffy uptight company. And you only get to work 80 hours a MONTH so the pay is horrible
You only get paid when the air plane doors are shut so the 2 hours we are at the airport working before the flight leaves are not paid
Pros
Cheap travel
Cons
Everything else sucked
Line work keeps you moving and fast paced. I did learn a lot about the aircraft and dealing with the general public. A lot of good personnel working there and made a lot of friends.
As a flight attendant you must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
, with a lot of different personalities in an enclosed space. If you enjoy challenging yourself every day I highly recommend this job.
Great place to work. Affected by COVID. Hope to return but looking for work in the meantime. Lots of opportunities to travel or get home every night depending on your position and choices. Compensation aligned with production.
Style de vie tres avantageux, permet de découvrir le monde et de voyager, mais les journées peuvent être longue.
Sunwing sometimes has its ups and downs but it has more ups then downs I would recommend working for them to anyone , management is great there doors are always open when you have questions or concerns
Pros
Create your own work schedule
Cons
Away from home for a long period
Fast-paced, stressful environment at times.
Large corporate environment.

Head down and do your job type of work space.

Good travel and personal benefits.
Great company to work for care about there staff it’s a family when you work in airline each other look out for each other the people we take to destinations are Amazing as well
learned alot with this company, room for growth
management great to work with as they were always available to help

great travel perks from the company
Sunwing allows individual growth in a fast paced supportive environment with great benefits and travel perks. Management encourages growth and supports a balance of home and work quality of life.
Administration (upper management) is pleasant but when ever having a conversation and / or a discussion, the issue of sales always comes up and the cup is always half empty. Never Half Full.
It is the fastest-growing company in Canada. It is a good company for new Graphic designers. it's a fast pace environment. it's a multicultural company open to new ideas.
I liked working at Sunwing.
Good atmosphere and great colleagues.

I recommend to work there to anyone who like to work with customer service and like to help!
It is probably the best job I have ever had minus the initial pay. The work is fun yet manageable, customers are often pleasant, The destinations are amazing. Long days but worth it more often than not!
It has a very nice work environment, however, the travel benefits and salaries are too low on average compared with the amount of work. Dress code and punctuality are important for the company.
Very strenuous, time consuming, without seniority you have no say in your schedule. 5 weeks of training for $50/day is hard for most people, and then being ready for a phone call at any hour of the day, usually 3am. 11 days off a month, chosen again with seniority. Get paid for half the hours that you actually work. You are not paid until the plane is moving..if there’s a 6 hour delay, you’re working for free for 6 hours...on a lighter note, fellow flight attendants are great to work with and once you put about 7 years into the company it’ll start to pay off
As a cleaner of the office there is not much to do. My job is to clean the washroom, back room, desks, windows and pretty much the entire place. It is quite easy considering it’s not a very big office
Not flexible, and work environment is not friendly as it is full of pretence. the people you are working with are not real. however, Sunwing is not bad, but I would not recommend it to my friends.
Do not waste your time. Management look to tear people down, not support. Treat all as disposable garbage. Encourage others to gossip and back stab each other. Cheaper to rehire than to pay you what you are worth. Weak union lets company get away with many transgressions.
Concilier travail-famille est impossible surtout quand tu est une mère monopatental mais en général la. Compagnie est très bien.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwing Travel Group. Our community is ready to answer.