Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge

Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Amazing place to be a part of

Sunwapta falls is absolutely the most amazing place that you can work at , the staff accommodation is on sight and you will meet the most amazing people of your life there, if your looking for an incredible place to spend your summer working or visiting Sunwapta falls is the best possible decision you could ever make.

Pros

staff accom on property

Cons

productive and fun place to work

Constantly busy, The energy is great . very welcoming. Gift shop is a very busy place specially when the tour buses come in for the , Ammolite the Gem Stone of Alberta , Canada

Pros

live on site. cheap rent. live in mountains

Cons

away from home. long hours. on feet all day

Great Staff and Great place to grow into a young adult

Working at Sunwapta has been one of the best experiences ive ever had. Ive learned how manage my time while staying focused on what needs to be completed. I've also learned how to communicate with my my co-workers and managers to get the job done as fast as possible and have a great time while do so. The hardest part of this job would be all the walking involved how ever its a great way to stay active. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with such a great crew and working together as a team to make sure our guest are happy with their rooms.

Pros

Great Staff

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement