Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge Employee Reviews for Revenue Agent in Jasper, ONReview this company
Revenue Agent1 review
Jasper, ON1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. It is very similar to a remote "camp" position. It is located 53km south of the town of Jasper so you live on sight in the mountains with no cell reception and satelite internet. It is only for certain types of people and I loved it! I learnt that few employees when working hard as a team can make a business prosper, but it takes all hands on deck. Co-workers were from different parts of the world and it was great for diversity in the work place. The most enjoyable part of the job was living on-sight and being able to take full advantage of the mountains and trails. However the hardest part of the job was having guests understand our way of living and that text messaging and an over abundance of internet use just wasn't possible. A typical day at work was always multi-tasking between operating lodge accomodations, switchboard to answering any and all questions about the ldoge, surrounding area and activities to all visitors.
Living in the mountains, less technology to distract you
having no meal plan, and paying for accomodation
Was this review helpful?
See more Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge
- What would you suggest Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge management do to prevent others from leav…One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge?
- Even the foreigners are allowed to work there?