Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge Pay & benefits reviews: Maintenance PersonReview this company
Maintenance Person1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
6 days a week, 9-5, 1 day off. 3 employees for the Maintenance crew. I was told I would have time for adventures and time to explore the park. Most days I was quite tired from the tasks, which is fine. Usually I'd look forward to my weekends to explore but with only 1 day off... it's just not reasonable for the little amount of pay provided. 80% of the employees are all at the same salary which is unusual given the different field of knowledge and physical ability required for tasks.Also, I approached management with an inquiry to hire another employee for maintenance to balance the work load and have us all with 2 days off. The answer had little explanation then a straight no. After that I had left. Also the accommodation is very very small. I barely came with anything and was able to just fit my things. That was while I was on my own in the room. Plus there is no AC! The day I left, I was supposed to have a roomate, that would have been hilarious. Take it with a grain of salt. Its not for everyone. About 40% of staff left after 2 months...
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge
- What would you suggest Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge management do to prevent others from leav…One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge?
- Even the foreigners are allowed to work there?