Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge

Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

fun workplace.

Takes an all hands on deck to work at Sunwapta, Family like feel. Tons of events and adventures to go on that the managers organize. small staff accommodation and you have a roommate. Tons to do in the summer outdoorsy. No cell reception and not the greatest WiFi. Its an awesome experience to unplug. Housekeeping is very physical and you work independently. Very busy place and good environment. Recommend!

Great Staff and Great place to grow into a young adult

Working at Sunwapta has been one of the best experiences ive ever had. Ive learned how manage my time while staying focused on what needs to be completed. I've also learned how to communicate with my my co-workers and managers to get the job done as fast as possible and have a great time while do so. The hardest part of this job would be all the walking involved how ever its a great way to stay active. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with such a great crew and working together as a team to make sure our guest are happy with their rooms.

Pros

Great Staff

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement