Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge

Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge Employee Reviews in Jasper, ON

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews

Dedicated Management team

I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. It is very similar to a remote "camp" position. It is located 53km south of the town of Jasper so you live on sight in the mountains with no cell reception and satelite internet. It is only for certain types of people and I loved it! I learnt that few employees when working hard as a team can make a business prosper, but it takes all hands on deck. Co-workers were from different parts of the world and it was great for diversity in the work place. The most enjoyable part of the job was living on-sight and being able to take full advantage of the mountains and trails. However the hardest part of the job was having guests understand our way of living and that text messaging and an over abundance of internet use just wasn't possible. A typical day at work was always multi-tasking between operating lodge accomodations, switchboard to answering any and all questions about the ldoge, surrounding area and activities to all visitors.

Pros

Living in the mountains, less technology to distract you

Cons

having no meal plan, and paying for accomodation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement