Sunview Patio Doors Employee Reviews for PainterReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into Sunview Patio Doors
Areas for improvement
- Time and location flexibility
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Energizing work tasks
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I learned a lot at sunview, my co-employees are very nice even though we are all from different backgrounds. Management at sunview is awesome, they the workers nice, they listen to complains and tolerate them.
We do have some free lunch but not often
We have long hours
Was this review helpful?
See more Sunview Patio Doors reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunview Patio Doors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sunview Patio Doors
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sunview Patio Doors?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Sunview Patio Doors?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sunview Patio Doors? What are the steps a…One person answered
- What are the working hours at Sunview Patio Doors?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Sunview Patio Doors about how to improve the company?
- What is the interview process like at Sunview Patio Doors?