Sunrise Senior Living Employee Review

View all Sunrise Senior Living reviews

Taking care of our elder population thru food
Executive Chef Sunrise Senior Living (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA15 December 2012
First come in start breakfast , open the kitchen , check inventory for the days recipes ~start cooking, 2nd shift arrives . Begin ordering process , check the dinning rooms during services , help serve .How important food really is to those who are failing and lets you understand not to take life for granted ,Very good management cew and line employees.Coping with the passing of residents.Meeting all walks of life that came to live @ the facility and to nurture them thru excellent food .
Pros
good benifits, great hours .
Cons
contracts with some sub standard vendors for product .

Other Sunrise Senior Living Employee Reviews

Sunrise Residential Home Intern (Current Employee) –  Beaconsfield, QC2 April 2018
I am currently doing my internship here and really enjoy the positive dynamics of the staff members and the seniors. I would really love to get the opportunity to make this my permanent place of work or a similar organization.
Pros
Interactive participants
Cons
Did not spend enough time to have any cons.
health care manager
Health Care Manager (Current Employee) –  windsor, ontario20 March 2018
Provide and coordinate individualized care and resources to patients with variable levels of Dementia/Alzheimer's, terminal illnesses and other chronic medical conditions  Monitor patients' daily overall well-being and medical condition for stability and improved health

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.