Sunrise Senior Living Employee Review

View all Sunrise Senior Living reviews

Champion in making a quality life for all the residents.
Medication Care Manager (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CA3 May 2014
Assisting seniors in their routine meds. Making sure they all took their meds on right time as always. I learned how to communicate well and how to encourage every person to do the right thing for their selves. Co worker of mine were all great to be with. The hardest part of my job is when you're running out of time in giving their meds and when pharmacy and doctors doesn't reply on time for a refill meds. The most enjoyable part of my job is I always got a chance to listen for the wisdom of all the seniors.
Pros
I'm working and at the same time I'm helping seniors.Great feeling.
Cons
Less working hours given to us.

Other Sunrise Senior Living Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work
chef de partie (Former Employee) –  Lynn Valley, BC24 April 2018
my day at sunrise was perfect .i loved working there.management was the best i have work with.for 2 years i have cooked for 100 residence . i loved it
Sunrise Residential Home Intern (Current Employee) –  Beaconsfield, QC2 April 2018
I am currently doing my internship here and really enjoy the positive dynamics of the staff members and the seniors. I would really love to get the opportunity to make this my permanent place of work or a similar organization.
Pros
Interactive participants
Cons
Did not spend enough time to have any cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.