Sunrise Senior Living Employee Review

View all Sunrise Senior Living reviews

The freedom to make the residents happy.
Dinning Room Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Danville, CA19 June 2013
I loved working with the residents and I loved my job, but management was a totally different story. The company has values and policies that are in place to make sure each resident is treated with the up most respect and care but mamanagement refuses to follow the guide lines for fear of losing an employee who is willing to work overtime and haveing an empty spot that the coordinater might have to fill themselves. So it doesn't matter if the employees brake the rules or not.
Pros
Working with the residents to make their live enjoyable. Spoiling them.
Cons
Working with dishonest staff and management

Other Sunrise Senior Living Employee Reviews

Sunrise Residential Home Intern (Current Employee) –  Beaconsfield, QC2 April 2018
I am currently doing my internship here and really enjoy the positive dynamics of the staff members and the seniors. I would really love to get the opportunity to make this my permanent place of work or a similar organization.
Pros
Interactive participants
Cons
Did not spend enough time to have any cons.
health care manager
Health Care Manager (Current Employee) –  windsor, ontario20 March 2018
Provide and coordinate individualized care and resources to patients with variable levels of Dementia/Alzheimer's, terminal illnesses and other chronic medical conditions  Monitor patients' daily overall well-being and medical condition for stability and improved health

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.