Sunrise Senior Living Employee Review

View all Sunrise Senior Living reviews

We have a challenging work place sometimes and enjoyable place.
Lead Care Manager (Reminiscene Department) (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA9 June 2014
A typical day in my work just first thing on my shift I read my assignment paper and check my residents. I learn a lot on my work, I know how to deal elderly people especially those who have Dementia and Alzheimer's and how to gain trust in your residents, I know how to manage my time , and to get along with your co-workers,the hardest part when we have a short staff,and the most enjoyable part when all you team work together as a team and if you like what you are doing.
Pros
We have only free food if we have monthly meeting
Cons
We have a short breaks of 10 mins every 2 hrs of our shift.

Other Sunrise Senior Living Employee Reviews

Sunrise Residential Home Intern (Current Employee) –  Beaconsfield, QC2 April 2018
I am currently doing my internship here and really enjoy the positive dynamics of the staff members and the seniors. I would really love to get the opportunity to make this my permanent place of work or a similar organization.
Pros
Interactive participants
Cons
Did not spend enough time to have any cons.
health care manager
Health Care Manager (Current Employee) –  windsor, ontario20 March 2018
Provide and coordinate individualized care and resources to patients with variable levels of Dementia/Alzheimer's, terminal illnesses and other chronic medical conditions  Monitor patients' daily overall well-being and medical condition for stability and improved health

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.