Sunrise Health Region logo
Sunrise Health Region

Sunrise Health Region Management reviews

Clear

We were productive,worked as afamily and enjoyed working

When i was admitted in Sunrise Health Region,specifically at Presceeville Health and District Hospital as ESW,I begun as a casual on call.They gave me an orientation on the job, by my seniors.After that,they send me to YGH,Yorkton,SK.for a 5-days boarding.We were taught about different courses relevant to health workers,After that, I resumed worked in Housekeeping and Laundry. The first week was rather tough for me,being new to the job.My supervisors were very understanding and patiently instructed all necessary procedures on each activity.They never showed any signs of disapproval.Hence,I was able to have a mastery of the job.Later on I applied as a temporary regular from which I was accepted.I was given more hours to work.This gave me enthusiasm to perform better.My Manager was very helpful and accommodating,specially to some issues that I encountered.There were three employees in a shift.We,really worked as a team .When one lagged behind schedule,somebody from us is always there to assist the guy.Out of responsibility,We always double checked our accomplishments before leaving the Hospital.Many times ,we had free lunches during special events and occasions.We were always reminded on safety such as PPE.When one was not feeling well,Management was always very concerned with the well being of employees.Respect for everybody,regardless of position or seniority,was implied.I really enjoyed working there,Albeit I voluntarily resigned for some personal reasons,Long live Sunrise HealthRealth Region.

Pros

free snacks and lunches on special events and celebrations

Cons

unpaid overtime when regular job is not done on time, but not exceeding one hour

Not a friendly setting

Too many people who thought their way was the only way and management never enforced mandatory procedures. I felt like I was being pulled in every direction.

Fun Work Environment

Everyone is always so much fun to work with here. The environment is always so happy and everyone is always very helpful! Management is very easy and understandable to work with as well.

Pros

Great managment, fun work environment, great co-workers

cliquey

Lots of bosses but not necessary management type. Lots of things get swept under the rug such as patient care and staff conflicts

Pros

small care homes

Cons

poor staffing

Fun workplace with lots of interaction with the residents

I enjoyed working at this job. The management and staff were easy to get along with and i was able to spend time interacting with the residents that lived there.

sca

work at a nursing home with residents, help them with there adls everyday, I work with amazing staff and management is ok for the most part, only issue is there is a hard time finding people to work. the most enjoyable part is getting to kmow our residents and helping them out with that.

Pros

good working place

Cons

not enough workers

Stressfull work environment lots of bullying CCA's

Poor work place environment lots of negativity, laziness and disregard for residents. More concern about smoke breaks and long lunch hours than professionalism