Sunrise Health Region

Sunrise Health Region Employee Reviews in Yorkton, SK

Too many people who thought their way was the only way and management never enforced mandatory procedures. I felt like I was being pulled in every direction.
volunteering is flexible. the work is alright. its volunteer work so expect odd job tasks. the lady operating is friendly and tries to make the work enjoyable
Co-operative, productive and friendly workplace. Here we are working as a team, administration and other facilities are excellent. Always gets a positive energy from my workplace.
Lots of bosses but not necessary management type. Lots of things get swept under the rug such as patient care and staff conflicts
Pros
small care homes
Cons
poor staffing
work at a nursing home with residents, help them with there adls everyday, I work with amazing staff and management is ok for the most part, only issue is there is a hard time finding people to work. the most enjoyable part is getting to kmow our residents and helping them out with that.
Pros
good working place
Cons
not enough workers
Poor work place environment lots of negativity, laziness and disregard for residents. More concern about smoke breaks and long lunch hours than professionalism