Sunrise Health Region
View all Sunrise Health Region reviews

Sunrise Health Region

Sunrise Health Region Employee Review

Favouritism for “certain” employees!...eg...The BUTT KISSERS!

Way too much drama in this company! They focus more on the “company” than the needs of the clients!...One is only allowed to voice their opinion IF it favours the company!! Sad really! 😢

Pros

Working with the elderly

Cons

Worked to DEATH!!...Not allowed to voice opinions, unless they favour Sunrise

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Fun Work Environment

Everyone is always so much fun to work with here. The environment is always so happy and everyone is always very helpful! Management is very easy and understandable to work with as well.

Pros

Great managment, fun work environment, great co-workers

Same location

Fun workplace with lots of interaction with the residents

I enjoyed working at this job. The management and staff were easy to get along with and i was able to spend time interacting with the residents that lived there.

We were productive,worked as afamily and enjoyed working

When i was admitted in Sunrise Health Region,specifically at Presceeville Health and District Hospital as ESW,I begun as a casual on call.They gave me an orientation on the job, by my seniors.After that,they send me to YGH,Yorkton,SK.for a 5-days boarding.We were taught about different courses relevant to health workers,After that, I resumed worked in Housekeeping and Laundry. The first week was rather tough for me,being new to the job.My supervisors were very understanding and patiently instructed all necessary procedures on each activity.They never showed any signs of disapproval.Hence,I was able to have a mastery of the job.Later on I applied as a temporary regular from which I was accepted.I was given more hours to work.This gave me enthusiasm to perform better.My Manager was very helpful and accommodating,specially to some issues that I encountered.There were three employees in a shift.We,really worked as a team .When one lagged behind schedule,somebody from us is always there to assist the guy.Out of responsibility,We always double checked our accomplishments before leaving the Hospital.Many times ,we had free lunches during special events and occasions.We were always reminded on safety such as PPE.When one was not feeling well,Management was always very concerned with the well being of employees.Respect for everybody,regardless of position or seniority,was implied.I really enjoyed working there,Albeit I voluntarily resigned for some personal reasons,Long live Sunrise HealthRealth Region.

Pros

free snacks and lunches on special events and celebrations

Cons

unpaid overtime when regular job is not done on time, but not exceeding one hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Health Region. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Sunrise Health Region in popular locations

• Sunrise Health Region
  • Favouritism for “certain” employees!...eg...The BUTT KISSERS!