Sunridge Place

Sunridge Place Work-life balance reviews

Canada16 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Great people to work with.

A typical day at work. You come on shift grab your pagers then go for report with the nurses that are leaving so that you have an idea of what happend during the shift before. Then Check on all of your residents. Once that is done go threw you charts to see what needs to be done, Bath's, Bowel care and to check on resident status/condition and find out any other important information. Depending on what shift you are working. If it is a day shift for example you start waking your residents and provide personal care as you assist them with there ADL's. You would do bowel care at this point if it is required and or baths.You are also responsable for folding and putting away laundry. serving the meals and feeding residents who are no longer able to do this for them selfs.With working at this facility I have learned how to organize my day as it is full one. The haredest part of this job would be having a redident passaway. You get attached to them as you take care of them for long periods of time.The most enjoyable part would be helping those who are volverable and unable to care for them selfs. In knowing that you have posativly impacted them and there health.

Pros

great enviroment

Cons

lack of staff / overworked

They are the best companies to work for

The managers and Directors of care were so supportive. I worked with them for couple of months and needed to move on for growth and development. They are so awesome to work for.

Pros

Good teamwork, good managers, good DOC, and excellent residents.

Cons

Normal work stress

Insights into Sunridge Place

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Great Place

My mom and sister have worked at sunrdge for 5 years i joiuned the team , my grandma also lives there. its a great place.ITs a busy job lots of work available, on call casual and I get 5-6 shifts a week. I get free lunch somtimes:)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunridge Place. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement