Sunridge Place

Sunridge Place Management reviews

Canada16 reviews

Clear

Busy place

Management is kind of poor for on call casual workers as i have dealt with it prior to be let go, for uncalled for reasons. Management should be able to work with staff even for those on call

Pros

Busy place

Cons

managemnt

Great place to work, good team members and attractive pay scale… The management is supportive and understanding. Any time available and approachable administrator/Site leader for both residents and employees.

Insights into Sunridge Place

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Stressful and unappreciated.

The management team are not supportive. Staff are over worked due to staff shortages. Staff are not treated with respect by management. The residents deserve better care.

Pros

Residents are lovely

Cons

Poorly managed.

Poor management

CareCorp runs this facility. Poor operating systems, CareCorp will run this facility into the ground and take the Sunridge name with it.. Management are unappreciative

Not a good place to work

New owner only concerned about the bottom line - cash. Staff don’t matter to management - they are easily replaced and this is obvious when you work there. If you are a new graduate nurse, don’t expect management to help you, because they won’t. They will only speak with you, if something is not done right. Also, the pay rate is one of the lowest in the industry. It’s obvious where the cash is going here.......

Pros

Beautiful residents

Cons

Low pay, no support from management

Love the residents hate the management team

Love working at Sunridge other known as funridge! I only enjoy it because of the residents and my co workers. Other then that I hate working for Care Corp / Sunridge .

Pros

The residents can be amazing and the coworkers are awesome!

Cons

Low pay, no retirement fund, short staff a lot, management doesn't stick up for their employees

Great place to work where staff are treated well.

Duties as related to housekeeping, maintenance etc. Staff are friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part is the residents and staff. I've learned that if you need to know something just ask. I've learned that I truly enjoy that environment, helping residents and families etc. The management is very supportive, friendly and makes you feel good to be working there.

Pros

The environment, team work and a good feeling.

Cons

I would like a full time job/but distance is a challenge.

Team environment, fun place

Very busy environment, tons of co workers to get to know. Management can be very attentive at times, will listen to problems when needed. Hardest part of my job has been finding a good routine with co workers, and the best part of my job has been making new friends, helping some wonderful people.

Pros

Team environment

Cons

Short staffed

enjoyed the residents and took great pride in my job.

No job security. Low morale among workers due to union involvement and change of ownership. Left for better job security and opportunities.

Pros

helping others

Cons

no comment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunridge Place. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement