Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Employee Review

View all Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre reviews

Collaboration in working with team members and across departments
4-month internship (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2013
The position I currently hold at Sunnybrook is self-directed, which allows me to utilize my independence and self-motivation strategies with confidence. My professional skills include administrative work, performing research, attending meetings and conferences as a member of the Smoking Cessation Team, organizing events, and introducing lung cancer patients with a history of smoking to partake in a study on their use of tobacco. Managing these projects requires proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on a regular basis.
Pros
work environment
Cons
location

Other Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Employee Reviews

Productive and Clean Environment
Wheelchair Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2018
The people who worked there were very friendly and welcoming everyday I went to work. Additionally, the building was extremely well organized and clean. There was always work to be done and veterans who required moving from place to place on their wheelchairs. The hardest part of moving elderly citizens around was being careful with them and the most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Slightly boring but nonetheless productive work
Management was tough
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
Work was fine, perks were alright, but management highly micro-managed work which seemed to stem from lack of trust which created for a very watchful and hostile environment at times.