Sunens Employee Reviews

Invigorating atmosphere, fantastic team
Team lead (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON15 April 2019
Great workplace with a refreshing atmosphere. Management and staff have a great attitude, and everyone is involved and energetic about the company goals.
Being backed by a big time horticulture mogul, this small-town greenhouse operation has the charm and intimacy of a small company with the security and growing room of a big one.
Wholesome lunches prepared by the company chef each day are a plus, and are a daily reminder that at the bottom of it all -- we are a wellness company, here to benefit ourselves, and the world.
Pros
Room to grow, endless opportunity, fun and energetic atmosphere
Positive atmosphere , High Energy, Teamwork, Professional
Compliance (Current Employee) –  Leamington13 April 2019
I was very fortunate to land an amazing opportunity with Sunens. The positive attitude, the teamwork and willingness to learn together goes without saying. The owners take the time to talk to everyone, how they treat employees with respect, a lunch program, once a month employee luncheon. Everyone is focused on their duties as it is clearly demonstrated the trust the owners place on the employees and autonomy to manage it like their own. I had doubts going back to the agricultural world, however took on an amazing challenge in Cannabis, learning alot and at the same time everyone is so respectful to each others duties. Sunens is definitely a place to grow and have a great career. From HR to the IT team and kitchen staff it is definitely the true meaning of a GREAT WORKPLACE. The employees go home at 5pm to have a work , life , balance. Everyone is energized the next day, say good morning to each other and all LEAD BY example to display the meaning of Teamwork.
Sunens is definitely the place to be if you want a great challenge, have the willingness to learn , be in a professional work environment, and want to be part of a SUCCESSFUL team. I love how everyone is worried and promotes teamwork , drive results, that's a sign of Leadership in itself. I cannot wait to see the facility once its completed. Sunens was definitely a great referral and I highly recommend Sunens to anyone who wants a REWARDING career. Do NOT loose an opportunity, take the Career jump and get on this team.
Pros
Teamwork Respectful Integrity Ethical HIGH ENERGY TEAM
Great Company to Work For.
ERP Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  4 Seneca Road, Leamington, ON N8H 5H712 April 2019
I've worked here for some time now and I have nothing but good things to say. Fellow employees are great great to work with, there are zero politics, and management genuinely cares about their staff.
Pros
Chef Made lunches, lots of career growth opportunity
Energetic Fun Team
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Leamignton12 April 2019
Lots of opportunity and room to grow. Every day is a learning experience and the team is great to work with. Management gives good direction and everyone is helpful. Great culture.
Pros
Team, Work Environment
New Company - Backed with Years of Experience
Head Office (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 April 2019
Sunens may be a new company, but they are stacked with a lot of experience and background in the greenhouse industry; backed by one of Leamington’s largest bell pepper growers and one of the top greenhouse manufacturers in Ontario.

Being a growing company, means all hands-on deck, which I consider to be a great opportunity to learn and grow. I have already learned a lot, but about this new industry as a whole, as well as in my current position.

The team is new and eager which makes the day to day environment enjoyable.
Pros
Great work/life balance, company lunches, open to advancement
Cons
Currently a small team, so you need to speak up and be a self-starter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunens. Our community is ready to answer.

Sunens Reviews by Location