Sunens

Sunens Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
This is a company you enjoy coming to each day. Everyone works together to achieve the direction of the company. Great energy to the workday, nobody complains about working here and there is general happiness and satisfaction. Perks from the lunch program to stocked beverage fridges and more. New office furniture and equipment, new computers. Stellar IT team support. Everyone is professional and good in their role. Very proud to work for this company. From what I have heard all of the companies under the same umbrella have the same culture and energy and it is not lost on this team. Great place to work and recommend it 100%.
Pros
Lunch program, Beverages, Furniture/equipment, Energy, Culture, Teamwork
Sunens is a great opportunity for anyone who is passionate about working with cannabis. As a company just starting out, they really have themselves together. Amazing things are coming for this company! The atmosphere is remarkable! The managers treat their staff with respect and really stride to see their employees blossom. My co-workers are awesome, everyone works as a team and want nothing but to help each other achieve their goals.
Pros
Weekly lunch menu delivered right to you, endless room to grow, great management
Great workplace with a refreshing atmosphere. Management and staff have a great attitude, and everyone is involved and energetic about the company goals.
Being backed by a big time horticulture mogul, this small-town greenhouse operation has the charm and intimacy of a small company with the security and growing room of a big one.

Wholesome lunches prepared by the company chef each day are a plus, and are a daily reminder that at the bottom of it all -- we are a wellness company, here to benefit ourselves, and the world.
Pros
Room to grow, endless opportunity, fun and energetic atmosphere
I've worked here for some time now and I have nothing but good things to say. Fellow employees are great great to work with, there are zero politics, and management genuinely cares about their staff.
Pros
Chef Made lunches, lots of career growth opportunity
Lots of opportunity and room to grow. Every day is a learning experience and the team is great to work with. Management gives good direction and everyone is helpful. Great culture.
Pros
Team, Work Environment
Sunens may be a new company, but they are stacked with a lot of experience and background in the greenhouse industry; backed by one of Leamington’s largest bell pepper growers and one of the top greenhouse manufacturers in Ontario.

Being a growing company, means all hands-on deck, which I consider to be a great opportunity to learn and grow. I have already learned a lot, but about this new industry as a whole, as well as in my current position.

The team is new and eager which makes the day to day environment enjoyable.
Pros
Great work/life balance, company lunches, open to advancement
Cons
Currently a small team, so you need to speak up and be a self-starter
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sunens?