Fantastic experience working with leading edge and top notch people
Research Assistant (Current Employee) – Toronto, ON – 21 June 2017
• Leverage microfluidics and data analytics methods to measure relevant Canadian Oil Reservoir fluid properties.
• Design of experiments to measure solubility and diffusion measurement of propane and butane within heavy oil/ bitumen.
• Design and fabrication of a silicon-glass chips, design of experimental setup, collection and analyze the data, regression analysis, and data visualization.
• Responsible for end-to-end data analysis including framing and negotiating analytical objectives with project managers.
• Source relevant data, perform in-depth data analysis and present actionable insights to stakeholders.