Suncor Employee Review

Suncor provides an environemnt where capable employees can excel.
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 October 2013
Suncor is so far the best organization I have worked for. Here we work with a safety mindset, whether on site or in corporate HQs. We respect each other regardless of any background. For me, the hardest part of my job is interpreting Suncor concepts to non-Suncor colleagues. This is especially so due to the sheer number and the vast experience they bring from outside of our industry. My most enjoyable part is finding a better way to operate a business process, in other words, process improvement.

Other Suncor Employee Reviews

sucor is a great place to work
shipper receiver working forman (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB17 April 2018
As you can see by my resume,I worked at Suncor a long time .The company i worked for their contract ended.Management treated me well,their camps are rated a 10 in my mind.
Typical large corporation
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 April 2018
Is a good corporate neighbor - supporting local communities as demonstrated during the McMurray fires. Promotes a strong safety culture and rewards employees accordingly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncor. Our community is ready to answer.