Sun Life Financial Employee Review

View all Sun Life Financial reviews

Professional, Valued Company
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 October 2013
A typical day at work would involve cold calling, warm calling and referral calling. This allows to keep a flow of meetings going on a weekly basis, resulting in a flow of sales. I learned how to act in a professional, unbiased and ethical manner. My management has been extremely supportive and supported all my decisions. I have never worked with such an easy going group of people in my life. Never has there been one issue. The hardest part of the job is the off chance of not receiving an income (as it is commission based only). The most enjoyable part of this job has been the education I've learned, the people I have met and at the atmosphere.

Other Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 April 2018
There is tremendous opportunity for Success as an advisor. There is a lot of support from management, who are vested in our success. Technology support is fantastic and evolving.
Good place to work at
Valuation Actuarial Analyst - Co-op (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON14 April 2018
very good culture
opportunity for advancement
very helpful management
very good work life balance
provides change to develop skills and education in every way they can
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life Financial. Our community is ready to answer.