Sun Life Financial Employee Review

View all Sun Life Financial reviews

Enjoyed working at Sun Life Financial.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2014
I start off the day with entering new clients and updating accounts for existing clients onto the system (CDS).
I am required to communicated with head office for extend information that isn't available to me on the CDS. For example, if a clients plan has lapsed, I would have to find out what the costs are to re-activate account and how many payments were missed. And I had to all the photocopying and filing.

With all the data entry that I was required to do for this job, my wpm and kph have increased substantially. I've learnt how to manage my time properly given the tasks that I have to complete for the day.
Pros
Boss is very nice, flexible hours

Other Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

A very good place to work.
Advisor (Current Employee) –  2075 Kennedy Road Scarborough Ontario M1T 3V323 May 2018
This is a good company to work with. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Managers are very helpful and keep motivating their staff to continue to succeed in their business.
Worst place ever to work.
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON22 May 2018
HORRIBLE place to work. Managers are terrible and basically have zero people skills. Everyone on my team was miserable about my managers and went to them several times with zero action. Have zero loyalty to long term employees and allow harassment on a daily place.
Pros
good severance package when you go to a lawyer and get one
Cons
management, no loyalty to their employees, no room to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life Financial. Our community is ready to answer.