Summitt Home Services

Summitt Home Services Employee Reviews

Great Company to start with

Great Company multicultural environment and friendly staff, always trying to help and always considering the personal life to go along the business and company requierements

Marketing Programs

I enjoy working on new product launches like the air filter program and new hot water tank rental program and get to work with the other departments also responsible. My ideas are valued and I fell comfortable bringing them to Management

Pros

Great products, friendly atmosphere, good hours

Cons

Higher pay

Great People and Products

I enjoy working with the people and on the products we offer to customers in Ontario like HVAC and furnace protection plans. The building and office is very nice and it's a fun place to come to work too everyday.

Pros

Great building with cafe, nice people, good teamwork

Cons

More vacation

Great company to work for!

I have very much enjoyed my experience working at this company thus far. As a co-op student I have been able to learn many new skills from my coworkers and supervisors. The office is also a very welcoming environment.

Summitt Home Services

I enjoy working for Summitt Home Services and helping people get new furnaces and air conditioners. I have been doing this for over a year now and plan to continue working here.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

working outside all day

Summitt - Great company to work for

I have been working at Summitt Home Services full time (more than 2 years) Love it. Great company,great people. Summitt Home Services is a very good company.

Pros

Bonus and good salary.

Co-Workers

A typical day of work would be a greeting in the morning coffee, workplace to turn on the security videos lights etc, turning on all computers, signing in at the correct time putting file number and starting our day by greeting customers on or off of the phone to help them with any questions that need to be met. Manager will come with filing we would complete our work that needed to be completed. And have breaks inbetween. When finishing we would turn off all computers lock up and sign out.

Pros

benifits

Cons

hours

very fun place.

loved every moment of working. meet in the morning talk to all y co worker then stop for a light breakfast then it was work for a bit take a lunch break and then work some more go home. we had goals to set. you made your goal most days good chance sometime during the year you get an all paid for trip somewhere around the world that was fun every time.

Pros

great money.. got to travel the world

Cons

winter hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summitt Home Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8