Summit Valve and Controls

Summit Valve and Controls Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

Your Long-Time Career Starts with Summit Valve and Controls

I have been an employee at Summit Valve for over three years now and still love the job, my co-workers, and the culture. Benefits are great and for young professionals, there is a lot of room for career growth (tuition subsidies for post secondary, new opportunities).The people at Summit make it a special place to work. There’s a wealth of knowledge to learn from, a very happy atmosphere to work in, and a supportive management team.

Pros

Benefits, Co-workers, Room to Grow

Cons

Heavy Workload

Wonderful Place to Work

Summit is an incredible company to work for. They have an amazing onboarding process, including everything from a culture presentation to an introduction to the products sold to day-to-day training. They are extremely focused on their employee's well-being and encourage professional development. Everyone is easy to get along with and management is very approachable. They are always interested to hear your comments and point of view on topics around the office. Ex. if you have an idea to improve a process. The most enjoyable thing about working at Summit is that every day is filled with positivity. I have worked here for almost 9 months and I have yet to not look forward to coming to work. The workload can be heavy at times but there is no shortage of support from your peers and management if you need a hand. You just need to speak up. If you have an opportunity to join the Summit Team I would absolutely recommend it. You won't have a single regret.

Pros

social committee activities, transparency, communication, the people, management, etc.

Cons

Can have a heavy workload at times

Fantastic Culture, Wonderful Management.

I have never felt more 'at home" at a company. Everyone is easy to talk to, regardless of position. You can ask anyone for help and they will do so gladly. Great management, positive and chill environment. Everyone works hard, but it can be stressful at times. Management goes above and beyond to ensure the entire company operates as a cohesive team of great people. It's more of a community than a workplace.Working at Summit is the first time I have ever looked forward to going to work.

Pros

Great culture, fantastic people.

Cons

Large workload.

I worked at Summit for almost 20 years. Owners were great and really cared about their employees. Very nice office with mostly great people. I enjoyed many great years there.

Some Managers make the workplace toxic

Typical day is usually busy. Office atmosphere can get stressful because of a high turnover of employees throughout the departments. Dealing with certain managers is the hardest part of working here. Constantly loosing good workers!

Pros

Some genuine staff

Cons

No raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summit Valve and Controls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4