SUMMIT TOOLS Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier
Customer Service Associate / Cashier5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 39 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Avoid spend your time with this company.I was working there as a cashier, they dont give proper training to employees and they want you to know everything in 2 days without proper training. The person who trains the cashiers has no leadership, owner look is a racist and not helpful, this company does not value employees and treat them as a robot, the work environment is hostile and cashiers culture is terrible too much gossip.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUMMIT TOOLS. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 39 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about SUMMIT TOOLS
- What is the interview process like at SUMMIT TOOLS?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SUMMIT TOOLS?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at SUMMIT TOOLS?Answered by SUMMIT TOOLS
- What is the company culture at SUMMIT TOOLS?3 people answered
- Does SUMMIT TOOLS allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- Does SUMMIT TOOLS require background check?Answered by SUMMIT TOOLS
- What was the most challenging part of your role at SUMMIT TOOLS?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at SUMMIT TOOLS?2 people answered
- If you were to leave SUMMIT TOOLS, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at SUMMIT TOOLS?One person answered
See all questions and answers