SUMMIT TOOLS

SUMMIT TOOLS Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Customer Service Associate / Cashier5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
Featured review
SUMMIT TOOLS selected this as a representative review
I have been working at Summit Tools for a few months now and I have really enjoyed it so far. The Burnaby location is a good place to be if you are motivated and a hard worker, the company and the customers require the employees to work hard and be knowledgeable, which is a good match for me and my tool experience!

Aside from the job, I really like my co-workers, they make the job enjoyable and the culture in the store is really great. There is always lots going on that keeps the staff and managers busy, but I always feel like they have time to help me and answer my questions.

One of the best things about this job is that it is full-time, which isn't always easy to find. Another plus is that the pay is good and there are benefits available after six months.

The only downside is that you have to work Saturdays, so you don’t always get two days off in a row.
Pros
Fun co-workers, full-time hours, good pay
Cons
Split weekends
Most of the people you’ll spend your day with are pretty nice, others are quite toxic. Will be judged on everything you do by your coworkers. Nothings ever good enough
Avoid spend your time with this company.I was working there as a cashier, they dont give proper training to employees and they want you to know everything in 2 days without proper training. The person who trains the cashiers has no leadership, owner look is a racist and not helpful, this company does not value employees and treat them as a robot, the work environment is hostile and cashiers culture is terrible too much gossip.
Staff is very knowledgeable with all power tools and great at connecting with customers. Very helpful in assisting any concerns or questions you may have.
Pros
Free cake and coffee
Cons
Inventory