SUMMIT TOOLS
Coronavirus update

SUMMIT TOOLS Employee Reviews in Kelowna, BC

Kelowna, BC4 reviews
Featured review
SUMMIT TOOLS selected this as a representative review
I have been working at Summit Tools for a few months now and I have really enjoyed it so far. The Burnaby location is a good place to be if you are motivated and a hard worker, the company and the customers require the employees to work hard and be knowledgeable, which is a good match for me and my tool experience!

Aside from the job, I really like my co-workers, they make the job enjoyable and the culture in the store is really great. There is always lots going on that keeps the staff and managers busy, but I always feel like they have time to help me and answer my questions.

One of the best things about this job is that it is full-time, which isn't always easy to find. Another plus is that the pay is good and there are benefits available after six months.

The only downside is that you have to work Saturdays, so you don’t always get two days off in a row.
Pros
Fun co-workers, full-time hours, good pay
Cons
Split weekends
Great customers and staff. Easy place to work as long as you do your job. Would recommend this workplace to qualified persons. Pay is quite reasonable and advancement is achievable.
Was a little intimidated with the amount of tools this place has to offer at first. I am fairly confident in using them however ensuring the customer received what they truly needed was a little intimidating to me. Management and staff put me at ease instantly as well were ready to assist me in every step with my learning curve. I will definatly miss this place.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
None to think of