SUMMIT TOOLS
SUMMIT TOOLS Employee Review

29 March 2018
I have been working at Summit Tools for a few months now and I have really enjoyed it so far. The Burnaby location is a good place to be if you are motivated and a hard worker, the company and the customers require the employees to work hard and be knowledgeable, which is a good match for me and my tool experience!

Aside from the job, I really like my co-workers, they make the job enjoyable and the culture in the store is really great. There is always lots going on that keeps the staff and managers busy, but I always feel like they have time to help me and answer my questions.

One of the best things about this job is that it is full-time, which isn't always easy to find. Another plus is that the pay is good and there are benefits available after six months.

The only downside is that you have to work Saturdays, so you don’t always get two days off in a row.
Pros
Fun co-workers, full-time hours, good pay
Cons
Split weekends
12 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Anonymous (Current Employee) - Burnaby, BC
The manger and the management have no clue how to get the things done. Lots of politics at this work place. Manager is biased all the time.
Do not waste time and energy working here
5 March 2020
Same location
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) - Burnaby, BC
Most of the people you’ll spend your day with are pretty nice, others are quite toxic. Will be judged on everything you do by your coworkers. Nothings ever good enough
10 February 2020
Same location
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Burnaby, BC
Worst Company Ever, Regional Manager/Warehouse Manager consistently nags at the employees whenever a simple mistake was made. You are expected to do more work than described in the job description for cheap pay. Employee never got a raise promised to them after years of working there, Warehouse looks like a horror scene, as leaks all over and its flooded every time it rains. They will hire you for Tax purposes and fire you after a month or so with no cause. They make you shovel snow for hours when it snows. Just a ridiculous & Cheap company overall with Terrible Management.