Very archaic questions like
Tell me a time when you disagreed with your boss?
What would you do if a co-worker was under performing?
some questions are asked more than once with different wording to try and trip you up.
basically questions with no correct answers.
I ended up interviewing with the hiring manager as well as another manager. The interview itself was pretty standard, employment history questions, career motivations, the dreaded 5 year plan, and other general questions such as hobbies and interests.
Since it was for the office I can't help for the Stores, but assume they focus on sales experiences and tool knowledge reflected in the job posts.
Calm and easy
Like anywhere else i guess
- Why would you want to work at SUMMIT TOOLS?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at SUMMIT TOOLS?Answered by SUMMIT TOOLS
- What is the company culture at SUMMIT TOOLS?3 people answered
- Does SUMMIT TOOLS allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- Does SUMMIT TOOLS require background check?Answered by SUMMIT TOOLS
- What was the most challenging part of your role at SUMMIT TOOLS?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at SUMMIT TOOLS?2 people answered
- If you were to leave SUMMIT TOOLS, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at SUMMIT TOOLS?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make SUMMIT TOOLS a better place to work?One person answered